Reviews for Neytiri is Pregnant
Lucyxx chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I LOVE the story line. I never would have thought of it.
But try to make it longer next time. Read it for spelling and grammar mistakes and try to add a little bit more detail into it, like describe the surroundings and ritual a bit more.
It might make a better atmosphere if you don't add your comments all the time as well. Plus if you describe some things the 'alien kittens' did in their childhood it might make it more realistic. Like maybe the children are playing in the forest and they see something really pretty (1. To show how amazing and beautiful the Na'vi really are or 2. Just to add a bit more drama before the humans come back for their revenge or 3. You can make up your own animals or plants and things like that)
P.S. please don' t think I'm a bitch for putting so much
P.P.S. I'm only thirteen so please forgive my ideas if you think they are childish
benderjam chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
This one was better than the first three. I liked the part where they connected their ponytails and Jake could see the babies.
benderjam chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
So parts earlier sound a little stupid and even some of the things they say. But I like the dialogue in this chapter.

Though I don't know if she would throw up.

In the future, I suggest you make your chapters longer than this.
hartman227 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
andiray15 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I like it! Awesome have u came up with names yet?
jazphace chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Please update soon!
andiray15 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Make more!
stubydub chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
sorry but i forgot to add this the na'vi do have sexual organs there ponytail's are used only for mating purposes they so "do it" im only trying to make this better good work !
stubydub chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
so some spelling mistake and grammar and you need to watch the movie again :P there called ikrans