Reviews for Everything is Permitted
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Hahaha! I love these, especially the batman ones. Oh! And the one with Sayo, I started rolling around in my bed laughing after she "went ghost"! Priceless! I love Danny Phantom...
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
So Good! I loved!
For Spite chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Most of these are amusing well done crack. The whole thing is a fun read.

I just thought chapter five deserved special mention as managing to be both funny and legitimately disturbing. But disturbing has it's own kind of attraction and the little things (like Makie making a smiley face) keep it from completely falling into the 'too much' category that it dances across the edge of. Like Konoka, I couldn't look away. The fact Tsukuyomi, for all her strength and sadism, is clearly not the one in control is another detail that keeps it working and that she's the one hurt in the end quickly dispels all the gathered tension in a way that achieves great humor.

But maybe that's just me, I get the feeling this is a chapter people are going to love or be left utterly cold by.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
These were all pretty good (except for the Makie x Tsukuyomi one, which went into squick territory.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Interesting angle. As is always the case, it stopped far too soon for my liking, but that's understandable.

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Sayo and Hakase. OK, seriously, I know you and Rubber Lotus are sharing his stash, or he’s sharing yours, or whatever. That’s the only explanation for this. I mean, yes, everything is pretty much your standard fair, but the pairing itself and the Danny Phantom jab HAVE to be drug induced. There is no other explanation. Now, tell me who your supplier is already!

Keep up the great work.
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
What the- Huh? You guy's completely reformated this thing! Now my review on chapter one makes no sense at all! And with all the casual obsevers I've had messaging me about my reviews lately I'll probably hear about that too.*groan*

Anyway, this is crazy-not just this chapter, which completely redefines the term, but the entire thing. Individually:

Iniquitus: I've already told you what I think about your stuff. Nothing more need be said. Yet. This thing has only just begun, after all, and there's still room for more ;)

SCM: Zazie/Ayaka. I can't see it working without plans involving Negi, a tapeeze, and positions only Makie could describe as 'easy.' Definitely opens doors though.

Rubber Lotus: I don't know you. You don't know me. But I can definitely say you smoke some good crack. Do you have the same supplier as SCM, or is it an independant sourse? Cause I could really go for some of that.

Zephyr: I can't wait to see what you bring to the table to match the above. I know it'll be worth the wait :)

Now, who was mentioned that I/we haven't seen yet? Ah, Haruna, Chisame, Kotaro, and Satsuki.

Crap! Now I'm getting ideas!

Also, on a completely unrelated topic, to SCM: I'm working out a Fate/HP story and was wondering if Lancer really was Luvia's servant, or if that was your idea. I've scoured Wikipedia, but couldn't get a clear answer.

All of you keep up the great -absolutely batshit crazy, but still great- work!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I don't know who's idea this was. I don't particularly care, but that person deserves a medal. I can only guess at which authors are involved in this, and only dream about where they'll take this. And knowing the likely candidates, this is definitely going to become one of my favorite stories in the Negima section :)

I can't wait to see what all of you come up with!

Also, Iniquitus: great work. Is there a higher rated version of this chapter somewhere? If there isn't, can there be? Please?

Keep up the great work guys! And gals where applicable!
OZ7UP chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Of course we still remember Chizuru - how can we not remember her tendency to shove a spring onion up where the sun doesn't shine?

"Sheer spandex"? Nothing surprises me about Ayaka anymore. I'd like whatever she's on right now, though - it would be great to have imaginary conversations.

Thumbs up for Nodoka looking angry because of not one, but two personal insults!
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011

Dude...this is one of the most insane things I've ever read other than my own rated M stuff, and I have to say...I loved it! XD

sorry for sounding like a pervert, but this was hot! XD lol
AlbinoWings chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I suppose there's just something about class-reps that Asuna likes... LOL! Nice job in this one. :D