Reviews for Three Kings
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 11 . 1/10
PLS MOAR!
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 8 . 1/10
You accidently put the 1,2,3 list twice...
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 5 . 1/10
Don't doubt yourself, this is an awesome story with an interesting idea!
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 1 . 1/10
Yay! I love it!
Kichona Cho chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Firstly, I want to say I love your profile pic. Ahh, I love pandas!
Secondly, I'm really enjoying the story. Generally, there are very few Gang-based stories that I like because it pains me to imagine all that is happening. But with the growing relationship between Yugi and Atem and Ryou with Bakura...it's really cute that's all I can say.
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I love the story but I wish updates weren't so far apart :(
gotenmalfoy chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
I do not know why I did not read this story before.
I love this story!
It 's beautiful!
Please update soon! I need to know what will happen!
shire chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Worth the wait! I was getting scared you had given up! Thanks for coming back! I love this so far, I just wish Atemu would figure out his feelings first. After all, it's kinda his flaunt Yugi's life has been so derailed and Yugi's and his family's life's being put in such danger and messing with Yugi's feelings like that just seems kinda mean to me. Either decide you want him or leave him alone. Don't hurt him any further than you already have. But that's just me. Can't wait for more!
samaurai chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Poor Ryou I wonder what was said.
Atem is gonna jump Yugi. There's only so much cuteness anyone can take
MashaFreeSpirit chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Love love LOVE this! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter
Rapid P. Saiko chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Omg I love this! Love ryous intro. So unique! I totally feel your pain about not updating in awhile...I have a few stories that are collecting dust. Oh and I'm engaged too with a little girl.
lilyflower666 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
We wait so long for an update and you leave us with a cliffhanger? Very mean...I like it! That's something I would do, just to get underneath my readers' skin. But, please, do update soon. Midnight ;p
LightAngel07 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
OMG! I hope ryou goes along with bakura lol cant wait for the next chapter
Tawan chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Welcome back! Oh this story is great, I can't believe I haven't read it before!
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Dear god update soon please!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »