Reviews for Three Kings
I love the story but I wish updates weren't so far apart :(
gotenmalfoy chapter 10 . 4/22
I do not know why I did not read this story before.
I love this story!
It 's beautiful!
Please update soon! I need to know what will happen!
shire chapter 10 . 4/8
Worth the wait! I was getting scared you had given up! Thanks for coming back! I love this so far, I just wish Atemu would figure out his feelings first. After all, it's kinda his flaunt Yugi's life has been so derailed and Yugi's and his family's life's being put in such danger and messing with Yugi's feelings like that just seems kinda mean to me. Either decide you want him or leave him alone. Don't hurt him any further than you already have. But that's just me. Can't wait for more!
samaurai chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Poor Ryou I wonder what was said.
Atem is gonna jump Yugi. There's only so much cuteness anyone can take
MashaFreeSpirit chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Love love LOVE this! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Omg I love this! Love ryous intro. So unique! I totally feel your pain about not updating in awhile...I have a few stories that are collecting dust. Oh and I'm engaged too with a little girl.
lilyflower666 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
We wait so long for an update and you leave us with a cliffhanger? Very mean...I like it! That's something I would do, just to get underneath my readers' skin. But, please, do update soon. Midnight ;p
LightAngel07 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
OMG! I hope ryou goes along with bakura lol cant wait for the next chapter
Tawan chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Welcome back! Oh this story is great, I can't believe I haven't read it before!
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Dear god update soon please!
shire chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
NICE! UPDATE! THANK YOU! I'm so glad this story is still going and can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait for more Atemu and Yugi interaction, see if anything happens. I hope it dose.
soccergirl97 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I recognized that moment with Atem opening and closing his hand from pride and prejudice as soon as I read it! Love that movie! Anyway back to your story... I love it! This is an amazing yami/yugi fic. I love the character's personalities in this story it makes things interesting. Keep it up!
LightAngel07 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I really like this story I hope u continue it
bluebeere chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
hope you are still continuing this story...
s2Teennovelist chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
I just wanted to say i LOVE this story! its so cool and well done, and i lvoe the roles you'v given everyone and how each one is in character to suit their personality. Espeically Mai and atem which i love, and yugi. i also love how you do Yugi in this situation, all of his reactions and responses are realistic and fun and i love how Zorc is the bad guy-i wanted to vomit when he suggested sleeping with Yugi, so Go Atem for protecting him.

Anyway this is just so much fun to read and i love it cause its realistic too, i don't know anything about the mafia in Japan and honestly did not care at all for the godfather, bt i love your protrayl of this world that you've created. It is so much fun to read and honestly, i'm a bit dissapponted it hasn't been updated in six months but i know how annoying real life can be and how busy one can get so I won't complain, but I really hope you continue this story. It has so much potential and I can't wait to see more, espeically since we're starting to get snippets of puzzleshipping!