Reviews for Sunrise
Jade chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aww.
Q chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hey yeah this was realllllly good! I don't see much KiaraxVitani fanfic and I loved this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww this is a cute Yuri pairing :3 Nice job!
strong man chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This pairing is so much better then Karia/Kovu Plus I'm glad that they didn't make a Lion King 4,now we can make anything possible but theirs one thing I don't get,who's Tawni?
Uncle Xigbar chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was brilliant. First vitani kiara pairing ive ever read...and loved it
A2463 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love it!
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really like this pairing too I loved both your storied though there aren't alot of stories on them. I hope you'll write more on them in the near future.
Aizawa Minami chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awww~! That's a very nice story! So fluffy, cute, and romantic!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
:o

aweeeh!

lovelovelove!
murderousfiligree chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't know why, but I love this pairing. You should write more, because there is much too little of it. I've just been lovin' me some femslash lately.

And kudos on using the correct 'you're'! -throws confetti- Too much misuse of 'your' on this website xD.

But you did a nice job. This was cute. C:
Roddy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Gorgeous writing! Freakin' lovely in every way.
digimon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I forgot how much I like kiara and vitani story they are really good .
Aquaman52 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was definitely quite an undertaking on your part. To portray such a relationship without making it over-the-top and while keeping the characters' personalities intact is no small feat. That being said, I'm impressed with how well you managed it here.

Favorited. I don't know whether this is just the hormonal male side of me talking, but I actually kind of like this pairing. XD I'm intrigued about what Kovu must think of all this, though...possible continuation there?
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
What else can I say but this was very good!
Loco Elote chapter 1 . 1/17/2011