Reviews for Spinner's End
Music4ever1617 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
omggg this is amazing. aww Jamie! He needs a hug. Drama going on. Can't wait for more! :) :)

Good luck with swimming! :)
Samantha Ivaturi chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Ahggggghhh angst I love it soooooooooo!
Sunggi chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
wow i felt this chapter like an implosion of a lot of emotions,but seriously so good :3 but kinda sad too, poor james even if he deserved it in someway for the bad scheme its still for the next chapter will be same or better than this ()/.

And good luck with your swimmy thingy xD (yeah didnt got it at all xD) )))(*o*)(((
itrymybest chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Great story, i am usually the biggest Kogan fan, but right now, my heart is screaming Jogan. That's just how awesome of an author you are! Usually, i'm sitting, reading every single Kogan fanfic there is, but you have made me love Jogan A LOT :D

Please Update SOOON :)
Music4ever1617 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Logieeeee! :'( I can't believe Kendall left him like that. Jamie is there for Logie now. Ken is stupid/mean to do that. Go JAGAN! :)

Can't wait to read more! :D
Sunggi chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
now way so james is the mastermind in dark schemes :O,i cant wait to see what happen nexts.

Oh, and i fcking liked that the first name was from mayday parade *getting all fandomed*
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I can't bring myself to be upset with James, I just can't... He loves Logan and that's just wonderful. I really hope Logan falls for him...
waterwicca chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Ah, I'm kinda upset at Kendall for running, but I wanna know what's going on in his head ;D :D... and I still feel terrible for James lol, and now LOgan cause he's upset lol

I really love the drama ;D
Titled Heart chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Oh...that was kind of depressing. But I love the maturity James is showing (despite his selfish intentions behind urging Logan forward) toward the end. I really can't wait for the next part.
Sunggi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Just took me one chapter to like triangle love stories ones i have read left cliffhanger between narrations but this one is cool :D, so faved )))(*o*)(((
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is really good! Love it! Love triangle. I can feel it! Kogan vs Jagan in a showdown! :) :)
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, I LOVED this!

I am quite excited to see where you take the story. :)
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Okay...so...I think I love you? Because I adore drama...especially of the love triangle kind (unless someone ends up alone, then I just kind of get depressed) and the fact that this is Kogan AND Jogan...just...guh...no seriously, my two favorite OTPs meshed into one drama-filled flangst-fest? Kill me now. Or marry me. Either way doesn't matter, because I can already tell this is going to be eeeeeepic.

And, to be quite honest...the only Spinner's End I can think of off the top of my head is from Harry Potter... / Because I'm a dork...and I've read those books waaaay too many times. But I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm excited for it!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm so excited for this, I can't even explain how much lol

I LOVE Kogan AND Jagan (my two favorites).. I also enjoy love drama/triangles.. unrequited love/secrets if done correctly.. and you're writing is VERY good and interesting.

The narration is strong and makes me so enthralled (i loved the storm metaphor ;D)... I'm really excited for more of this (even if my heart breaks throughout this story lol.. because I definitely can't see a happy ending for all.. although, I have what I think would be the best ending in my head right now, but I'm not expecting anything.. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy :D :D)
Manilai chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Love triangle. LOVE TRIANGLE. I already love it. Great introduction; it ended at that point where you want more but still feel good about it. Kogan and Jagan/Jogan are my favorite slash pairings, and stories involving both are just too promising to pass up. Plus, your writing in the past has actually been some of my favorite.

And by the way, I completely got the reference. When I read the title, I was thinking, "Huh? How does that relate to BTR?" But then I read the story description, and then I was smiling like an idiot. Wonderful allusion.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2