Reviews for Abandonment
u r awesome chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oops I accidentally submitted my review without finishing it! (It's the one below). :0 :(
I want to tell you how pleased I am and how much I enjoyed reading this story! Thank you so much for writing it and posting it on here! This story is spectacular! Nina, Lily, Erica, and all of the characters are characterized extremely well! Your writing (and style) is magnificent and the entire story flows so fluidly! It's easy to read and understand and it is a very enthralling story!
I know you haven't updated in years but I hope one day you find the inspiration to continue this wonderful story! It's too good to be discontinued! You are a fantastic writer and I'm so glad you published this fic. Keep up the great work and good luck!

u r awesome
u r awesome chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Wait! That's it!? No! Please continue this incredible story! It's mesmerizing! Nina, l
RevertedLogic chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Please finish! I love f**king LOVE this story!
SmokinAK47 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
OH, man this is great and I'm hooked on it, PLEASE FINISH THIS! I've read it like three times today
SmokinAK47 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Man, this was sad and I wish you would finish it!
Ayumu Bee chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I liked it so far! These two chapters have been great, hope you haven't given up writing... pleeeese!
kara chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
god,for the love of our appetite please continue .im ur friend who wrote coda,shes a genius too.i love u LN please.)
Ibbly5 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Woah that was well good :D
Wisdombook34 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I really, really hope you continue this. That scene with Lily hugging Nina, I just about started bawling. So, so sweet. And yeah, Mila Kunis wins. I love her. :)

I really hope you haven't given up on this, because that would suck.
VampHime chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
JE VOUDRAIS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

gah, I love this okay? Please continue?
Demian chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Sorry for my english... i'm spanish... I want tell you that your fic is great, magnifique... and... do you continue the story? please...
aquarius127 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Wow, this is off to a great start. Please continue this! It's too awesome for it to be abandonded :(. Until next time..
caesaraugusta chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Awesome fic, is there going to be another chapter? Please say yes!
JGR chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
im liking how this is going definitley wanna read ome more! ;)
depaul7 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Saw that your last update was in january :-( hope you still continue this story. It's a great great beginning! Please update if you can!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »