Reviews for Ichimaru's Guide to Pranking the Captains
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 8/19
Um, I don't think Aizen will save you. But i'm not going to go any where near you at this point in time, Gin, so you're on your own.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Some spelling errors. You spelt experimental wrong and another word, but I'm forgetting which.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this is hilarious especially the toshiro part. if gin actually published this book, i'm first in line to buy it.
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good one!
SilverDragonDuo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You write very good humour. Good Job!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
ROFL...this was *hilarious*...I can SO imagine Gin doing that...lol -
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
awesome :D
d011 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hilarious! Poor Gin...He better use Shinso if he hopes to defend himself against eight pissed off captains XD
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
omg lol i love all of theses types of stories with Gin! Always hilarious!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ROFL! Oh, this was fantastic! Why on earth are you having to ask about Gin in a poll? I'd say you've got his twisted, sadistic, yet incredibly entertaining (has to be some reason Matsumoto loves him so much besides the 'he saved me once' thing) personality down pat! Just remember that's who he is underneath whatever smirk, and you'll do just fine.

Especially enjoyed the jabs at the 11th. Man, gotta love those guys. And, yeah, the seating's a little weird if the fifth seat routinely defeats lietenants and captain-level arrancarr... (Gotta love our Yumi!) And everyone knows Ikkaku's captain level (same with Renji - not really 'secrets')... and no one knows entirely what Yachiru's capable of (seems kinda scary to me), but yeah she probably out ranks those two for a reason, which is... eep!
Devil'sEyeAlchemist13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
NO! NO ONE KILLS MY ICHI-CHAN! I really wish this book was real.
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The sccent was perfect like your story
Z3TSU chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is a masterpiece! I can read it five times in a row and still laugh my ass of!
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was hilarious! Good job!
splintered reality chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
a funny one shot got a laugh out of it