Reviews for I wanted to
xelda64 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Wow this was an amazing story. Great job... I'm almost jealous because I can't write... I'm only on fanfic to review :) anyway, this has to be one of my absolute favorite stories... You're an awesome writer!

PS. If Arthur would have died, I would have killed myself.
moonfleur chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I really like this fic 3
Merrri chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I like it!

Wow, so stressful when she died though... That was a nice piece of writing.

Thanks, and update soon yes? I agree with the point that it does need some sort of plot-line and I think that you have a number of options with what Cobol was actually up to and all that... But I also wouldn't mind some fluff with Arthur and Ariadne, stuff about their pasts, etc.

Well done so far,

Merrri :)
callisto-78405 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful story. I am so happy to have found it. "It wasn't a nickname, it was the inability to finish her name" Kind of like the best line ever. Truly looking forward to more.
Lina Trinch chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Don't get me wrong. Straight up fluff is fun, but every once in a while you need something with plot and depth and epicness and that's what's going on in this fic. lol

Interesting explanation on the dream, btw. Can't wait for a new chap.
franks-not-dead chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
This story is amazing! You write Arthur so well, it's intense, if that makes any sense :) Looking forward to the next few chapters, as from the sounds of it, things are going to get even more intense :) Keep up the amazing work!
Sprouty11 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I love Arthur POV stories! This was awesome. So intense. I can't wait to read more!
Rixus chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
i found your story on Saturday but didn't review then as i couldn't really find the right words. though i still can't word how i truly feel, i need to let you know that i love your fic. moreover i realized that you are a fast updater so that we don't need to wait a month for the next chapter (i admire you for this ;)) so i've decided to review anyway. i wanted to chapter by chapter but found out that i can't praise you more than the others do.(wow i don't know whether the last phrase is right gramatically but i hope you can work out.:))

need to mention: i love the way you are developing their love and don't rush into the middle. they are both shy in a way and you perfectly grab their personality.

god, i was a bit cheesy i think. whatever.. :D good luck in your semester and can't wait to read more.
ImovedtoAO3andsoshouldyou chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I hate this story, it's the worst thing I've ever read. Ever.

Haha, only joking . . . I LOVE IT! I can't wait for your next update, you're doing a wonderful job! I like that you're letting them take their time and not rush into anything, this seems very in character for the two of them. I especially love the way you write Arthur, you've really managed to capture his 'voice'. Once again, I love this story, can't wait for more!

LauraBy
HalfwayFlawless chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I Ioved this chapter! So many questions answered satisfactionally. I'm a big fan of 'All I Need' so this was a real treat for me. Can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck on a new semester by the way :)
Ann chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Ahhhh I love it so much... you are seriously an amazing writer, something about your sentences and words just flow perfectly together and you can capture the characters perfectly. I love it. Arthur and Ariadne should wake up all plastered together and have a good morning hot and steamy make out session, completely with wonderful descriptive-ness ;) oh and also, if at any point in this story Arthur is naked, like if Ariadne walks in on him getting out of the shower or changing, or if they get it on, please include AT LEAST 3 paragraphs describing his naked body in detail haha ;) I would worship you forever...

Oh and good music choice :) I love Within Temptation.
theYellowDello chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Are you sure you want hate reviews? If you say so.

Just kidding. I thought it was cute.

Let me tell you something: I am enjoying the pacing of this story.

The chapters are a good length, and coming out quickly enough that I don't have to reread the whole story after each installment. Kudos for that.

I like Arthur's character development. I feel like you have crafted him very carefully. He feels real, for the most part. He seems to move in the correct manner. The character issues in most stories come from Ariadne, who is treated a bit too much of a damsel in distress, if you ask me. You have a little of that going on. I'm supposing that most of us writers are women, and we treat female characters as extensions of our own personal fantasy. I don't know if you feel like that applies to you, but as a general rule to all reading this review, put a lot of care into the way you sculpt female characters. Ariadne is described as intelligent and beautiful and creative and a lot of other things by Arthur, and that's good, but it's even better if we can see those characteristics through her own dialogue and actions. You are pretty decent at that.

On another not, you need to let your descriptions speak for themselves.

Here's an example of what I mean.

"She had her head resting in her hand, which was propped up on the table, and her eyes looked distant and vacant. He felt sick to see the shadows of bruises forming around her eyes, across her cheek bones. Arthur wanted to find whoever had done those things to her and make them regret it, but that was out of the question at the moment; if he ever got the opportunity though…."

Good description, good visual. BUT. You put all this effort into creating an image of the forlorn, exhausted Ariadne, and then you used Arthur to translate her body language for us! Everything was written from the point of view of Arthur, the way he sees her. I think it would be more effective describe her body language and leave it at that. You don't need to give us Arthur's thoughts––we will figure them out from his reaction. Just that fact that he's given us this description of her is enough to let us know that he is concerned.

You said you wanted reviews. Here's your dang review.

If you're baffled and confused by it, my apologies. Feel free to drop a message if you'd like something cleared up, or just want to argue with me.

Most sincerely,

theYellowDello.
Amanda chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Great. A suggestion for the story in case you run out of ideas. Maybe while they were being held COBOL could've poisoned Ariadne and the effects of this start to show later on. Then maybe COBOL could give them the cure if they do or tell whatever he wanted. Just a suggestion. Great!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I loved this chapter, and I like the fluff too. Hope you update soon.
Lina Trinch chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
oooooooooh.

Ok, so! It was basically Cobol trying to extract info out of THEM. By doing the same to both (threatening the projections of each other in their dreams and, thus, killing them), which is going to result in Arthur being pulled between burying himself further away from her or putting his heart into loving her openly. Or maybe a bit of both. That's my theory on what's going on and what's going to happen. You asked XD.

Anyway, that whole 'killing Ariadne' thing was pure EPIC win. I'm drawn into what's going to happen now.

Update soon