Reviews for Waiting For Your Call
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
*laughs*

Awwww... that was Sweet...!

And they did kiss under falling snow...

But, I feel lack of something...
Lack of first impression? maybe...?

Oh never mind, ignoring that, I LOVE fic like this! ;)
dietbeverage chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I really really like how you made Poland shy. No one ever seems to remember that it's how he acts in canon! I think you did a really good job on this story. I also really love your characterization. :)
Marzy704 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! No words can describe how much this fic touched my fangirl feels. Your stories are great and this story in particular was so funny and well written I love it! I love it so much I'm adding it to my favs. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DUDE! *strikes America hero thumbs up pose*
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Sorry, I can't exactly find enough words to explain how much I enjoyed this so, uh, keep up the good work.

I just love Francis. Especially how he loves love and cares for Arthur greatly; even if it's not obvious. And I love fanfics wherein Francis is awesome such as this!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Oh Hungary, you spastic freak, you. . I loved that little plot twist there! I didnt think Arthur would actually find a way to go to New York!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
"This call is to inform you that I don't care." Yeah, suuuure Iggy! Believe what you will, you stubborn little tsundere! i love Francis and Gilbert, they both made me laugh with their teasing!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is a pretty good chapter to read so far. I wonder how your other chapters are.
Christina chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
And francis saves the day!
I love him.
Q3APo chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
kya... that so sweet. i wish to have a love story like this too. though impossible.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Oh that ending was awkward then cute..
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Well, that was awesome.

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
TwentyThreeSecondsToSunrise chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Awww!
I'm gonna sing that song to my sister when she's trying to sleep! xD
Anyway, great story so far! I like the plot, I think it's awesome!
HASTALAPASTA