Reviews for A Dose A Day Of Quinn Fabray,Keeps The Doctor Away
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 3 . 12/1
really hope you continue this its a very interesting version of rachel
SpurBoy chapter 3 . 12/1
Thanks for the update. I recently found this story and found it interesting to create a story where Rachel is diagnosed with ADHD and then medicate her for it. Beyond the humor her fixation on Quinn provides there is also the serious question of how will the side effects of the drug interfere with not only her daily life but also her ambition and goals. I really enjoyed what I've read and even if it's never completed, the idea is a good one! Hope everything is going well with you and good luck on pursuing your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
please continue this story
Confident127 chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Oh noooo. Please don't put Rachel further on the meds. Its making her weak :( She should just be free and be an energized bunny lol.
Its been so long... I wonder if ur gonna update this? This is an amazing story :)
Ahyah chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
I'm so at a lost. None of them are finished? Whyyyyyyyyyyy? I do hope you come back to them eventually.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
why did you stop with all your fic's?
Mmgq chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Love it! Please please please continue, so looking forward to this!
Hopefully faberry endgame ;D
doodley chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
you should sooo update this soooon. please!
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
10 out of 10 I really liked this story.
Cassicio chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This is the second time I've read this fic so far. I miss it. It's fascinating. Come back?
fatima343 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
i love it
bubbies chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I love all of your Faberry stories-including the others not listed on this site- and this is no exception. I hope you choose to continue it and the others one day soon.

This is a nice AU. I like the twist-a wound-down Rachel is very interesting.
Ryan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Are you ever gonna finish this or a start a new chapter
btvscharmedgirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This chapter was funny. It's a really great story so far, an I hope you are going to continue it. :)
babyblue2189 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Cool story! Now that I think about it alot of Rachel's behavior on the show does indicate that she has ADHD. She is just too high strung for that to be normal! At the very least she has OCD. I think you should continue with this fan fic, it is a great concept. Looking forward to your next update. Peace.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »