Reviews for By the Numbers
Tan R chapter 2 . 9/28
Ahh she couldn't clean the bed? There's no way I would have slept in that without making her wash the sheets and blankets.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 4/4
I might not be as maticulous as Edward, I don't think I could handle Bella's "joyful mayhem" either. JS
QueenGB chapter 5 . 4/4
I am really enjoying them both and they both could use some of what the other has. Nice balance of opposites.
Team Marylou chapter 28 . 3/14
Marvelous story!
So glad I found it...better late than never.
Thank YOU!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
Ii love Numberward!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Love this Edward and Bella!
EVK70 chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
comedicloveluster chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
I have
ai se eu te pego chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Soo good !
Vivi H88 chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
Great story :)
pudget12 chapter 28 . 4/24/2016
Thank you so much for this delightful story. What a gifted author you are.
Wishing you the in all you do,
Kelly
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 4/21/2016
I can't even explain how much I loved this story. This ending was wonderful. You did let us know what was in those packets for his family and it was different, yet the same as what I'd expected. I liked that he thought that he'd need better than dial up when he stays. I loved that Jacob blackmailed him, very playfully, with getting him to play the wedding. Smart of Jake to do that. It worked, too. I adored her reaction to him stepping off that plane. She was so thrilled. I am so very happy for them all. I think that Edward and Bella will be quite happy there. I know he'll take her to visit Seattle eventually. Something she has dreamt of doing. Very sweet story. Wonderful characters and a fantastic happy ending. Thank you for sharing you imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
It hurt when he called and she was out. Missing each other that way. I'm glad she called him. Yes, they really should've spoken about all of these things, when they were in each other's presence. They didn't though, so unfortunately she mistook his insecurity for him calling her a slut. Yikes! I am glad she told him to not talk and listen to her. Then I loved that he did the very same. I am super curious as to what is in those detailed packages for the four of them. Does he really take care of all of them that much? That he'd have to leave them detailed notes on how their own lives run. No, it must be something else.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
He's already shutting down. He's already thinking he doesn't deserve her. I fear the distance will make him think it was all a dream and not face his reality at all. This goodbye sucked. I have tears right now, damnit.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 4/21/2016
Awwww, they said their I love you's and it was so sweet. If she would've let him speak, I think he may have said that she needs to come with him to Seattle. So they can pack up his stuff, and move there permanently. At least I hope that's where he was headed with that. You've got to think that Edward was not let up on, by Emmett and Jasper. Loved the lake scene . . . hot men half nekkid, yummy. It was cute that he wanted to play an actual game with her. She had better ideas. Wonder what Charlie will have to say?
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »