Reviews for Ragnarok
love Lightly chapter 10 . 6/4
One of the best fanfiction I've read! I Hope you will update it. :)
SoulRain chapter 10 . 5/21
I'm in love with this; this is an perfect LxLight fanfiction. Please I beg you please update.
Raspberrih chapter 10 . 3/14
I was like "Jormungard is Matsuda?!" but then I was like, "wait, who has hazel eyes and was in Light's company?". I'm stumped because of the hazel eyes. I'm going to read the wiki now.

- I'm convinced it's Mikami, but that sounds too easy, doesn't it?
LaureaDaphne chapter 10 . 2/28
This story is really interesting! I like the way you developed Light and L a lot - it makes a lot of sense for directions for their characters. And Light's altered philosophy is both perfect and heartbreaking, because it takes the canon character and makes him into the good person he so easily could have been. The Norse mythology thing is... a little confusing, because at first I thought we were dealing with genuine supernatural stuff, but now that I've figured out what it is, it's pretty cool. I like the way you've used it to hide identities while still giving clues so your readers can try to guess. It looks like this is probably a dead fic, though - that's too bad, because I really enjoyed what you'd written of it! If you ever feel like continuing, I'd love to read more!
This is the best Death Note fanfiction I've read so far, I really admire how detailed your writing is. Can't wait to read more!
ZiMeep chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
You have made a Misa we are genuinely sad to see go, props. Unrealtedly whoever could Jor be? Doesn't sound familiar in the slightest.
Smarthiz chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
oh please update ! i'm dying under the supspense :D your plot is simply awesomely wicked and delightfully well set ! keep up with the good work ! :D
Yuki-Infel chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Good God, this is a piece of art. I already craved for more. Let me guess, is Jormundard Teru?
Please update soon :)
Ruby626 chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Just found this story. It's GREAT to know that you have finally had some extra time on your hand : ) *Hugs* I really do enjoy reading your story! Look forward to your updates!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Please more.
More please.
Charcoal chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
reviewer Grey
I was originally not going to comment on this story, but your review literally took my breath away, and I didn't want the moment pass by.
It is one thing to criticize a fanfic and another thing to be rude and call it criticism. Regardless of whether or not your comments were accurate, there is a way to give constructive criticism and that is not it. If you had actually wanted to point problems out to her, you could have framed them in a far less insulting way. Adding faint praise at the end does not make a balanced or well-meaning review.
As the author's notes make clear, the author has other things to do with her life - such as raising a child - yet she went out of her way to work on a piece of fanfiction. And you went out of your way to call something she has obviously been dedicated to cliche, overused, and flawed, before saying it was 'unforgivable' that she had not finished it! Somehow you still considered that a valid criticism.
The author did not ask you to edit her story. She is writing and providing entertainment for you for free. And a great way to lose something like that is to insult the provider for not meeting your standards. If you actually enjoyed her work, you would leave something genuinely positive rather than half-assed praise.
So, next time you decide to leave an in-depth criticism of something make sure a) the author wants to hear it, and b) you actually know how to give it.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Please update I really need to know how this carry's on
Burning Bluebell chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Dear Author,
I read your story a few month ago in Chinese. As if the last translater quiet to translate such a good article. I wonder if you mind giving the right to translate your story in Chinese? I really love it.

BB
Grey chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
So I'm going to assume Mikami is the third child, somehow Light is lured or kidnapped away again (despite being a genius and already having fallen for such an obvious trick once) but L and the successors show up for a final show down (which will include a mandatory scene in which Mello is reckless, gets injured (but not fatally), allowing Matt to get a moment in the spotlight being a BAMF as well as justifying his position in their relationship as the top), B and his children refuse to give in and fight to the death and then everyone lives happily ever after and has lots of sex.

Right?

For the most part I've enjoyed this story but at the same time there was a lot of predictability in the story - oh wow it was B, I never would have guessed!

Pretty much every relationship felt like fangirl wish fulfillment, L and Light was awkwardly fast and forced, Mello acted like a bitch who would fuck anything living and the less said about the entire Near and Mary Sayu debacle the better because it didn't work at all. You pretty much managed to include every OOC relationship trope which authors in the DN Fandom can't seem to resist and it was to the detriment of your story.

However, I have been enjoying this story despite its flaws, the most unforgivable being the fact that you haven't bothered to finish it. I honestly liked the premise, and you clearly know your Norse mythology. For me it is the thing which makes this story stand out, which compelled me to keep reading despite the presence of so many DN clich├ęs.
setsuko teshiba chapter 10 . 5/30/2015