Reviews for Ragnarok
Please update I really need to know how this carry's on
Burning Bluebell chapter 1 . 6/7
Dear Author,
I read your story a few month ago in Chinese. As if the last translater quiet to translate such a good article. I wonder if you mind giving the right to translate your story in Chinese? I really love it.

BB
Grey chapter 10 . 6/4
So I'm going to assume Mikami is the third child, somehow Light is lured or kidnapped away again (despite being a genius and already having fallen for such an obvious trick once) but L and the successors show up for a final show down (which will include a mandatory scene in which Mello is reckless, gets injured (but not fatally), allowing Matt to get a moment in the spotlight being a BAMF as well as justifying his position in their relationship as the top), B and his children refuse to give in and fight to the death and then everyone lives happily ever after and has lots of sex.

Right?

For the most part I've enjoyed this story but at the same time there was a lot of predictability in the story - oh wow it was B, I never would have guessed!

Pretty much every relationship felt like fangirl wish fulfillment, L and Light was awkwardly fast and forced, Mello acted like a bitch who would fuck anything living and the less said about the entire Near and Mary Sayu debacle the better because it didn't work at all. You pretty much managed to include every OOC relationship trope which authors in the DN Fandom can't seem to resist and it was to the detriment of your story.

However, I have been enjoying this story despite its flaws, the most unforgivable being the fact that you haven't bothered to finish it. I honestly liked the premise, and you clearly know your Norse mythology. For me it is the thing which makes this story stand out, which compelled me to keep reading despite the presence of so many DN clich├ęs.
setsuko teshiba chapter 10 . 5/30
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Snake chapter 10 . 5/11
This story is amazing! The writing and plot are intricate, complex and entrancing! What's even more impressive is how you balance your personal life while writing.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your story, and I can't wait for the next installment!
BleachedShadow chapter 10 . 4/13
Oh dear. Mikami, how could you. -disapproving face-
And Beyond is a nasty piece of work. -shudders- Poor Misa.
It's nice to see L and Light's relationship coming along. I hope everything works out okay.
Jonescalypso chapter 10 . 3/30
I love your eloquence in this story. It's so refreshing after working through so many others, no offense meant to any other writers; I've certainly never won any awards.

Still, it's very nice to read more of this story again, and I'm eager to see how it all plays out :D
Mad Girl With A Keyboard chapter 10 . 3/26
I must warn you, this review shall be lengthy, as it comprises all the feelings harboured by myself whilst reading this story for two hours straight.

First of all, may I just admire how utterly brilliant you are? I can say with certainty that this is the best Death Note fanfiction I've ever gazed upon, and definitely the best one I've ever read in the manga category. One of the most beautiful and intriguing concepts I've ever seen, it was so gripping I refused to move from this spot until I had finished it.

Second of all, impeccable grammar and writing, you employ wonderful terms that perfectly explain your points. You are truly an inspiration to young authors as myself; you thrive as a writer and shine even brighter than L and Light combined, making me slightly envious of your brilliance, but, nonetheless, still in awe of your accomplishments.

I also admire how you manage to make such a masterpiece whilst dealing with a child and a job, it is utterly inspirational. I could never hope to do such a great job, but your writing fueled my want to try nevertheless.

In terms of story, it's a wonderful mystery that certainly rivals the works of Sr. Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie, in my humble opinion, and I've certainly read many of their works. Even now, as the pieces of the puzzle start coming together, I can't help but be awfully intrigued. I wonder as well, is Jormungard actually Mikami? It plagued me since that treacherous email that the lawyer might have worse intentions than expected.

The relationship between L and Light is the one of the most beautiful things I have seen in my lifetime. It's a perfect balance between adorable and serious. I sometimes dread the incredibly serious romances, as I've seen in other very popular stories, that go beyond the darkness of the two characters as seen on the show, and make it look a bit too vile and horrible. However accurate they may be, my poor heart sinks as I remember the tragic romances these characters share, none like this one, where it is enjoyable to see two characters be so similar and yet so different, as well as perfect matches for each other as I've always thought they were.

Finally, I'll just restate that this is one of my favourite stories and I wholeheartedly hope you continue posting it and grace me and your other readers with another incredible chapter that I am sure only you can make so brilliantly.
LYnM chapter 10 . 3/21
Hey you are back! whoa Mikami? yes there was a strong possibility he was really the mole or may be persuaded to join B later on but that he was actually the third 'child'... just wondered for a mo how B planned to utilize him against Light had they not reached out to him in the first place but then B had created the perfect situation ne... so that L & co would try to get Mikami's help... taking advantage indeed, brilliant!

see ya soon...
Ai no Maneshi chapter 10 . 3/20
Please update soon. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE! I beg you! :(((((((((((((
dragonzrreal chapter 10 . 3/15
So dark, but so good. This is a really excellent story. Please write more when you have the time.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 10 . 3/13
Ahah, you really had me fooled! I didn't guess any of the identities 'til this chapter! Kudos!
Wolfgrowl chapter 10 . 3/12
OH MY GOD. THIS CHAPTER WAS A ROLLARCOASTER.

What happened to Misa was horrifying and oh Light, my heart hurts for him. And I knew it was Beyond, I knew it. I'm surprised by Hel though, at least a little. But... Jorumugand, is he perhaps, Matsuda?
Drakyndra chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh, I do like seeing fics in hibernation awaken again. Especially when they are interestingly plotty shipfics.

And it looks like I was right in my guesses about Loki and children - we'll assume the final one is Mikami, thought that isn't precisely confirmed yet.
FreakShowCentral chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh shit, you're back! Wow, this and like two other stories I'm reading all got updated on the same day (March 8) so that ended up being a REALLY good day for me, lol.

But getting into the review for chapter 10, WOW. Just... wow. So much revealed in this chapter, my head was almost spinning! I mean, Misa getting raped/killed in Light's apartment, the backstory as to how Beyond and L's relationship went, MIKAMI of all people turning out to be Jormungard... holy hell, this is probably the most exciting (and kind of tragic, tbh) chapter to date!

I especially liked how you incorporated canon characters into this one; Halle as Misa's bodyguard, Ross as Fenrir, (once again for emphasis because it's still surprising me even now) Mikami as Jormungard, and everyone else in the roles you've already established. The little Near/Sayu moments were cute, too. It's been a little while since we've seen how the two of them were doing; a check-up seemed to be in order anyway, lol.

The tragedy of Misa's death and Light/L's developing romance seemed to be nicely balanced out; he's saddened by her passing and feels guilty about it, yes, but it seems very in-character of him to not allow it to interfere with his work (i.e. the Loki case) or his personal life. I was honestly expecting either Mikami or even Gevanni to be the dead body in Light's apartment, but as usual so far in this fic you've thrown me for a loop and genuinely surprised me.

The descriptions, dialogue/narration and everything else were all fantastic from you as always as well. I'm glad you're still working hard on this as before and reeling me in further and further with every new chapter you put out, so please keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next update from you! :)