Reviews for Ragnarok
Alsheon chapter 5 . 3/7
Ooooooh~ that bits on the start about threesome relationship for Matt/Light/Mello though... DELICIOUS! And I like how you make Mello feels like a wolf going out for a mate and Matt as his official mate was completely fine with it as long as they share. And about Gevanni, Oh Yeah~ he's completely underrated and I like it (basically I like Every ships with Light in it, preferably as the uke). Hope there's gonna be More references to these bits of Mello wanting Light and about Gevanni too. Of course without disturbing the main ship of L/Light
Alsheon chapter 3 . 3/7
Ooooh~ I like the last bits. Certainly an interesting and exciting position to be in. Protected while you don't want to, but still hauled to a protection custody. I love how Light cursed in four different languages! I certainly could picture it. Light tried so hard to hold his ground growling and snarling various profanities while L nonchalantly continues on his way dragging Light with the handcuff. Aw~
Alsheon chapter 1 . 3/7
Lol I love L's reaction! He was like "He's BEAUTIFUL!" Ahahaha! Given, Light is indeed beautiful. I always think he's the most handsome man in anime universe and I already watch many! Though his colourful borderline maniac facial expressions in manga or anime are driving me on edge. Maybe it's because of how ohba and obata pictured him as 'Perfect' and they absolutely DID success in bringing up 'Perfect' for him ranging from facial structure, beautiful eyes, perfect hair, perfect posture, neat attire, brilliant (fake) smile, perfect score, everything about him scream 'Perfect'. Unlike those other mangas where a character (mainly rivals) labelled as 'Perfect' but I only saw them as "Oh another character..." pssh, boring. Light FTW!
chuixue07 chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm your fan from China, now we are persevering in translating your article into Chinese, and many readers in China reviewed that Ragnarok was one of the best stories about L and Light they had ever read and they crave for the following story!As a translator, I enjoy the process of translating your article which I appreciate as a work of art very much. We all love Ragnarok, thank you!
This is wonderful.
cathyx chapter 10 . 1/28
Great novels, you will continue to update?
Hope to see happy ending
Like light and L!
loveLightly chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
One of the best fanfiction I've read! I Hope you will update it. :)
SoulRain chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
I'm in love with this; this is an perfect LxLight fanfiction. Please I beg you please update.
Raspberrih chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
I was like "Jormungard is Matsuda?!" but then I was like, "wait, who has hazel eyes and was in Light's company?". I'm stumped because of the hazel eyes. I'm going to read the wiki now.

- I'm convinced it's Mikami, but that sounds too easy, doesn't it?
LaureaDaphne chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
This story is really interesting! I like the way you developed Light and L a lot - it makes a lot of sense for directions for their characters. And Light's altered philosophy is both perfect and heartbreaking, because it takes the canon character and makes him into the good person he so easily could have been. The Norse mythology thing is... a little confusing, because at first I thought we were dealing with genuine supernatural stuff, but now that I've figured out what it is, it's pretty cool. I like the way you've used it to hide identities while still giving clues so your readers can try to guess. It looks like this is probably a dead fic, though - that's too bad, because I really enjoyed what you'd written of it! If you ever feel like continuing, I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
This is the best Death Note fanfiction I've read so far, I really admire how detailed your writing is. Can't wait to read more!
ZiMeep chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
You have made a Misa we are genuinely sad to see go, props. Unrealtedly whoever could Jor be? Doesn't sound familiar in the slightest.
Smarthiz chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
oh please update ! i'm dying under the supspense :D your plot is simply awesomely wicked and delightfully well set ! keep up with the good work ! :D
Yuki-Infel chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Good God, this is a piece of art. I already craved for more. Let me guess, is Jormundard Teru?
Please update soon :)
Ruby626 chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Just found this story. It's GREAT to know that you have finally had some extra time on your hand : ) *Hugs* I really do enjoy reading your story! Look forward to your updates!