Reviews for Live With Lemony
Suzemabachi chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Suzu: MMMMMMNO GIN IS MY HUSBAND
K.Missouri chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Umm... that was. weird. Got nothing else to say about that. But I must admit, you are freaking hilarious. I indeed like crack fics and such, though you seem to kick it outta there.

Truthfully, I got nothing else to say right now. But I must go before that werewolf squirrel comes at me. Peace.

~ K. Missouri.
SuppaOtaku chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
That joke was actually funny. I LMAO.
Propertyofjensenackles chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Yup! Switch over to redbull...

Anyhoohas, going by the number of funny crackfics,I'd say you're sad alot...which sucks ass. Your get-better methods are healthier than mine...which consist of drinking a four pack of redbull and a shit ton of candy.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
*ROTFLOL* This is HILARIOUS. XD Especially this chapter.
cazcappy chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
hahaahaahhahaahahhahaha I needed that. great job.
Xhibit B chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
LMMFAO poor Rukia! That's gotta be one of the funniest chapters of this crackfic!
Meru-64 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! *roflroflroflrofl* omg this is so funny! it IS true that Rukia had lemons from very fanfic! it kinda makes her a slut but that's what so funny! *laughing on the floor like a stupid idiot*
DJ Blonde chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
OMG, this was hilarious. You are an awesome humor 'M' author Lemony. I'm going to keep reading past this chapter but I thought I'd better review before I fall off my chair again and lose my place.
CrackficKid chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Rotflmfao! LOLOLOLOL! This was retarded and halirious! Omg the bananas in pajamas line killed me. Very dead. Lol update pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!
cazcappy chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
you just made me feel sorry for Aizen...I didn't know that was possible...nice job Lemony :)
LB93 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Lmfao! Poor Aizen :(
Meru-64 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
ouch! well actually i can imagine Aizen as a monkey lol, hope you do more of this!
cazcappy chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
remind me not to keep rabid horny squirrels as pets ROFL
Xhibit B chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
LMFAO! GIN WAS ATTACKED BY A RABID WEREWOLF SQUIRREL! LOL! FUNNY SHIT! I was practically in TEARS!