Reviews for Regarding House
Emerald Ashes chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
...Just so you know, I blame you, dear Flywoman, for sabotaging my attempts to write a Philosophy essay. XD

Seriously, though, this is fantastic. I couldn't put it down.
LonelyNightz chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
That was a must read! Really good story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Oh wow, this had me howling with laughter, shedding a few tears and cursing in anger. Great story, I loved it!
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oh my, you're having me howling with laughter in the first two chapters alone!
Strangely, the efforts of amnesiac House trying to cover up sound very much like 'real House'. Which makes me wonder, how often was 'real House' just making up stuff... Anyway, I'm loving this story and I can wait to get on with the remaining chapters (work is getting in the way, though, grumble...)
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Cute and unique!
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
This was very... unusual. And figure Cuddy would blame House even under such circumstances that clearly weren't under his control.

It's the responsibility of the driver to keep his passengers secured, no one else's. When our kids were small, there was a simple rule: If they opened the seat belt, we stopped the car, practically immediately, on the bright shoulder, anywhere. They got it pretty fast and never tried the trick more than one-two times. Ever.

I loved the Hilson dynamic, the team and all. You write the characters absolutely brilliantly in character!

Thank you.
mizztery chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
i loveedd itt! but i kinda didnt like that house didnt remember his past. (or did i miss something?lol) i feeel like if he had remembered (and become the same as he was before personality-wise and still had stayed with wilson would have made it even sweeter. But still i lovveeedd iitt!
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Ahh, the proposal... one of the loveliest moments of Wilson and House history, huh? ) It was rather perfect. "I LOVE THIS MAN!" XP Go Wilson! )

three ex-wives. ) I told my mom and her reaction was hilariously similar to House's: "He's been married THREE times?" XP

Lol, love their bets. I'd never paid any attention till my best friend got me looking, but yeah, it's almost always fifty dollars. XP Chase wins!

Haha, House, "why would I consider myself an exception?" He always does, somehow. ALWAYS does.

Yeah, he never can remember patient names. )

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE~! Love that game. Stupid Foreman and Chase, though, going at each other. Chase was asking for it. XP

Love that Taub didn't know. ) Foreman was a good friend in backing Chase, but he's still a dick for bringing it up, even if Chase was asking for it. And poor House, really, it must all seem so horrible out of context. )

I love how he comes from all of that, all of his employees respecting him, and still asks Wilson if he's a good man. XP Love even more that Wilson doesn't know what to say. )

Hm, I think he can be sorry because he cares for Wilson, so even if he doesn't remember hurting him, he can still regret it. If you love someone, you don't want them hurt, or at the very least you wish you'd never hurt them when it's all done.

They're lovely. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Ahh! Squee! He ordered House's coffee! Don't know if you watch Glee? That was the thing with cute little Kurt and Blaine that made them realize that, yes, they so should be together and so now that makes this just even more explosively epic!

lol, everyone's freaked that he's paying for a meal. I must admit, if this was an episode I'd be going "...0.o he's so screwing with them..." XP Poor guy, he can't even try to be nice because normal him just isn't ever nice. How confused he must feel.

Lol, pickle. ) And of course it looked good sitting on his plate. Just like everything looks so much better on my boyfriend's plate... so I take it and give him a kiss for compensation, lol. ) Poor Wilson, no compensation for him. XP

He just... gave them the day off? 0.o Wow. Even now, that's just weird.

Haha, so then he makes Chase take his clinic hours and they feel good, because he's set the world right again. . I adore those silly people.

Haha, of course House screwed with his own records. It's like Captain Jack Harkness of Torchwood. He's amazing, why would he ever let anyone know the truth about him? XP

Lol! Saran wrap toilet! That is SO THEM. )

I love the innocence. "I had to run some tests." Yes, in their world, that is completely acceptable. Their entire lives are a game, courtesy of House. ) Wilson knows he loves to play along, even if he pretended to forget that after Amber.

lol, ew, now I have the image of Chase trying to get House's pee... but it is funny to watch House punch him in the face mentally. )

lol, oopsie on House's part. :D He didn't know not to be slashy.

Yes, the organ was epic. I just remember House telling him, "I LIKE what this says about you." ) Wilson's all devoted to him. So slashy, such mixed signals...

Ah, I love them, I love this. )
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved this fic. Did I really not review this fic? That seems insane, because I was so into it. I remember complaining to everyone that my stupid lovely classes were interrupting my reading time and I just HAD to know how this was going to end! In case I didn't review, I'm reviewing now. If I did, oh well, I'll review every chapter that I didn't review before. )

Lol, and I must admit, it's hilarious that I'd forgotten what this fic was about. Well, specifically, I remembered the fic and I remembered that I loved a fic by this name, but when I read the first line my mind connected them and I went "YAY! THIS ONE!" )

Yupp, he's not clumsy or oblivious, he's just careless of others and likes pissing people off. ) I feel so cruel, but I laughed when he got shot. I knew he'd live and he SO had it coming. .

He and Wilson are so lovely. Yes, you would have to be remarkably oblivious to not see how together they act. ) Poor House, no man could handle those kind of mixed signals without background knowledge of WHY they're so mixed. Not that there's, you know, a good reason. Those two are just insane.

I love how well you captured their insanity. )

Haha, yeah, House agreeing to clinic duty would seem odd.

And awww, he's already falling for Wilson. ) Must admit, Jimmy is just that amazing.
julesmonster chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Great story... greaat plot and timing. Loved the interactions between Wilson and House. I would have liked to have seen more emotion from Cuddy when they finally talked, but the outcome was good. OVerall, a great read on a snowy Saturday morning!
damigella chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
This is so beautiful. The way post-amnesia House devekops is a very interesting study on who House could be if he didn't have to carry the baggage of his past. Wonderful work. Congratulations to you and your beta reader, and looking forward to your next work.
Chisato-chan chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
wow, great story! Bravo! Hope to read you again :)

kisses
mlittlebird chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Superb story with some really great plot twists and turns. Excellent job!
mlittlebird chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The beginning of your story is really intriguing and very promising. I like how you describe House's observation and analysis of himself and his absolute acceptance of his possible homosexuality.