Reviews for Ichor is Thicker
DanTheMan3503 chapter 6 . 9/13
I never review stories, unless they're very good. This was probably the best I've read. You captured Rick's style in Percy Jackson and The Olympians perfectly. For a second there I thought he was the author. The fanfiction was also well written and original.
Rick could publish it as one of those of those extra side stories to the main series and no one would ever know. After finishing the Heroes of Olympus series and being extremely disappointed by it, I longed for more of Percy Jackson and the PJO style literature where Percy is solely the main character and it's in his first person POV. Thank you for writing this, I really needed it.
This is good!
Al chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
This was fun! Not sure where it fits into the books but that's ok.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Ugh that was too detailed I'm seriously afraid of spiders thank u for that I still love ur story though
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
waZZ88 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
lips-like-morphinee chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Great story.
lauritalaloca13 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
LOVED IT! You really managed to capture RR's writing style and overall awesomeness. Great job! :D
BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Wo cool story chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sorry! I mean Shippings. Not whippings. chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
That was great! I wouldn't say that Paul finding out was the main focus though. I haven't read any good, plain, Action-Jackson fics recently so I really enjoyed it. It's actually kinda hard to find a decent fic with blood, dead monsters, and not to much drama. Pjo is not all about percabeth, it's about them stopping evil Titan lords from murdering everyone! (but I Love percabeth anyways :D) sorry random question but can you give me a list of your all time favourite whippings from pjo (ex: Thalia nico, Percy Annabeth, Travis katie...) Thx! Loved the story keep writing!
NobodyofConsequence38 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Let me start off by saying that this was AMAZING. Absolutely and beautifully stellar! (I just used my favorite word! You must be special.) But I have a couple questions:

When Percy was lying in the bathtub, how come Tyson didn't just stick his head underwater to check up on Percy and see if he was alright? It was established in The Sea of Monsters that they can hear each other's thoughts, as long as they are both underwater.

(Page 230, in case you needed to know.)

You stated that Nico using his powers caused the temperature in the bathroom to decrease to the point that the bathwater was frozen over. If this was the case, the spiders should have slowed down, if not completely stopped moving. I remember doing experiments when I was younger in which a spider, (or any other insect) remains alive, but unable to move when it is put into a freezer.

One last comment: Whenever Nico uses his powers in the series, he was always exhausted afterwards. How come Percy never is? I suppose he does get a little tired, but never anything serious...*cough*Calypso*cough*

Again, this was awesome! Peace out. -NobodyofConsequence38
CaDor chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Hi! Loved the fic. Dialogue is good and fun. Also like how things come full-circle, with the first and last chapters about getting out of bed.