Reviews for DooWop
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This...this was beautiful. I loved the whole thing. The villain doing a major crime for the first time. Megamind and his victory casserole. Bernard and Megamind going all out on the grievances which they experienced throughout the course of the movie...all of it was just amazing from beginning to end. You've captured their personalities perfectly, and the details and humor which you inserted was just the right amount, not over-the-top or useless in any way.
Wonderful job!
GryphonFledgling chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This. Just this. It was perfect. Exactly the sort of fluffy nonsense these characters were made for. I commend you. Brilliant.

"On a scale of one to ten, exactly how sexy do I look right now? I'm going to say eight, but only because I didn't have time for eyeliner."

I. Died. Laughing.

Bravo.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I loved this story, it's pretty hilarious. Anyway keep up the good work.
crazy4asajj chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ha! An instant partytime gun? Love that!

I was cracking up through pretty much the whole thing. Nice work!
P'tfami chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yay! Bernard and Megamind made up ( sort of)

Silly but snarky , with a not very noteworthy villain. Hope there's a sequel with other 'canon' supervillains.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Precious story :) The characters were so perfectly themselves ~ and I could totally see the whole thing happening! Awesome, truly
Meraman chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was frikken hilarious! This just- this should be made into a comic.
Enslavement-Thesis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awesome.

Seriously.
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was over the top, but seriously funny! Thanks so much for the laughs!
luna andie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really liked the banter between all your characters.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Silly: yes. Hilarious: also yes! I loved the banter between the characters, especially Megamind's inner thoughts and the boys' mutual snarking. And well-written to boot. ;) Great fic overall!
Viv Slvrdreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
hehehe cute. slave to the little elecrical devices no never happen :) now i have to charge my mp3 for work tomorow and get my notbook ready oh and that other thing needs charging too
firefly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Absolutely hilarious. The dialogue was SO them and your comic timing is so on point. Bernard doesn't get much exposure in fics, so it was great seeing him written so well here, especially during his scenes with Megamind.

Great work! :D
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Lol, this was funny. I can definitely see Bernard and Megs arguing with each other on things like music. Good job :)
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. AWESOME! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! All the characters were perfect and Bernard was such a...a...drama queen! XD

Definitely going on my faves list.