Reviews for Degrees of Separation
anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, this was a very powerful character study. It was a great window into a character that is, far too often, left out of the limelight (unless it's for a comedic purpose) so I liked how you developed that in regards to the other characters.

I know this was meant as a one-shot, focusing on Jimmy, but I'd love to see it continued. I'd really like to see your take on the interactions with the others.
k9mark4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aw, you can't stop it there. I was hoping it would get sorted. Poor Jimmy, and excellently written. Brilliant story. I hope you do decide to continue this. :)

k9
MacMhuirich chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was a truly beautiful Jimmy-centric story... So sad, though. He's taken so much for granted that we little realize how he really feels, how much he keeps to himself...thinking of others, too.

That was indeed a blow and completely understandable how he feels like others have let him down. One would've expected that Ducky, at least, would've cared.

It can't be that Jimmy disappears...like The Invisible Man...as if he was never there. Autopsy wouldn't be the same without him.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm crying for poor Jimmy. I really think Tony would have atleast noticed, they seemed pretty close in 'Delieverance'. So sad but really well writen.
Abberz the Awesome chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow.

I'm speechless. This is an amazing story. Beautiful character study and very angsty, and quite plausible. I kind of want a sequel, but then again this ending leaves it at a perfect stop, with a rhetorical kind of ending. Not exactly complete, but you know it's the end, does that make sense?

Anywho, if you ever do make a sequel, it would be super cool if it was about the next day at the office when everyone finds Jimmy gone and realizes how little they knew about him, and how underappreciated he is. But your the author, and this ending is quote good, so if you want to you can leave it here.

Again, wow.