Reviews for Sorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this but I would love to read more it would he better as more than a one-shot!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww poor Ted. He's so sad lately, this story really fits with what's go on with him. He needs his Cody back.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ok what happened on RAW last night? Cuz I had to go to bed early for exams and I just found out it was a SNOWDAY! *dancing like a groggy lady gaga back up dancer* well anyways, this was so agnsty. I can't really explain it. I'll just say it was good. No GREAT! Eating frosted flakes right now. Lol. Cya!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That. Was. Heartbreakingly. Beautiful.

Haven't seen RAW this week(yet) but I totally understand why you had to write this.

Love the way you described how Ted is feeling about his career(and his feelings for Cody as well, of course), because I actually have to agree.

Great work here Hun!
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aw, my poor Teddy ._.

I'm glad Cody came back.

Once again a very good story!
belladonnanoir chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh god I think my heart just broke a little at this! Poor Ted, you captured the feelings of complete lonlieness so well. To look at Ted now on screen, I could almost imagine that this is how he feels, he acts obviously but look at his eyes and you know something isn't right with him...I'm guessing his status hasn't risen as far as he might have hoped or from this maybe its cos Cody is gone. I love the ending though, even with Randy apparently abandoning him, he hasn't completly otherwise he would never have called cody!

I geninuely loved this, it was so heartfelt and I almost wanna go huddle in a corner and cry now! I apologise for the lack of my reviews lately, I have only been able to get access to PCs at Uni and they are monitored lol so I'm not really meant to reading these on it, thats why I haven't reviewed anything latley bar one or two stories but I'm back woooo after getting my laptop repaired!

Can't wait to see what you have in store next!

Hugs xx
AuntJackie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Love it, love it, love it! It fits what Teddy's going through right now and I can see it! Great job for something you wrote quick!
littlemisssunshinexx chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh so good! I love the combo of Codiasi & how WWE has been treating Teddy lately. ):

Seriously, he deserves way better!

Very well written, I love it! 3