Reviews for The Return of the Town Bicycle
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 5 . 3/14
I know your probably not going to but I'm begging you, please update this, it was amazing
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I want to know what happens next.
Victoriousbeauty chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
At first, i was a bit put off by the rape content in your story, but akin to one viewing a train wreck, i couldn't stop reading. This was well written, and i wouldn't mind seeing justice served... With a side of cold revenge and sweet fluff. Good job. And you did mention to pm u for awesome bdsm stories? And you promise better than Fifty? I can't stop smiling... Pwetty pweeeeeeeze? Thank you in advance!
SamyJo chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
That's it? It just ends? No, no, no! That's no good! I need to know what happens next, especially after that beautiful chapter! Please, if you ever feel like coming back to this story, please finish it. I would appreciate it greatly and live you so so much for it! - You've done a fantastic job with this story and I really think it's worth finishing, and not just because I want it, but because it's great for any Junjou fan! Great job on these last 4 chapters, they were fantastic! :D And now I'm anxious to see the awkward b/w Hiroki and Misaki as this gets situated! They're ridiculous XD
SamyJo chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Oh, very much. :) Wasso much better than when the last chapter led you to expect! This chapter was exactly the healing and cuteness I was looking and hoping for! Seriously, nice job, and thanks for turning this story into something believable, moving and all around BETTER. :)
SamyJo chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Okay, so the beginning was like I wanted, though the ending got a little...interesting. I can understand what Hiro means, though I am surprised Nowaki was pissed off to the point that he'd sex up Hiroki...that seems ironic to me, especially withy he situation being what it is. I hope Hiroki presses charges and we get a happy Nowaki again!
SamyJo chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Aaaaaaannd that's instantly better. Thank you for this chapter. :) I'm glad Hiro didn't get defensive and angry about how Nowaki could have known about it. I'm actually looking forward to whatever's gonna happen next, and I hope it involves soul searching/healing and cuteness. I want/needs it!
SamyJo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I can honestly say I'm glad you continued to clear things up. Even if he was deprived, I really can't see anyone be PLEASED that people are trying to gangbang them. It's pretty awful. And Horoki doesn't seem like that kind of person anyway. Eww. But indefinitely want to see how this shifts and Nowaki return, so hopefully...it gets less weird. XD
Kitkat3195 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Wow. This is really good! I really do hope that you continue this story. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
KilalawakerX3 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
You should really keep this going! I love it so much! (Except for the whole "Hiroki being raped" part, but everything else was so great! You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to see the next installment.
I also liked the part at the end of this chapter where Misaki was about to slam the door and Akihiko just came up and put his arm around him not even caring who it was XD. Keep going I say! (*o*)
sora yagami 4869 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Oh my god!
As I thought this couple always have my interest..,

Nowaki is so gentle yet hiroki is so tsundere..

Continue this asap cz I even want to beat those five idiotic guys who had rape him,,
MidoriTenchi90 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
teh suspense is killing me! XD can't wait for the next chapter, i want to see akihiko's reaction to what happen to hiroki, pretty sure he will have the same mental state as nowaki did in the 2 and 3 chapter.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
damn i want more
puppyfacetwo chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
It's good to see Hiroki finally pulling strength from Nowaki and doing what's best to put things at ease. I think the ensuing conversation with Akihiko will be an interesting one. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »