Reviews for The Trip Down Memory Lane
That was a very sweet oneshot and I really enjoyed it! Some of the memories held some nostalgia for them, which was nice as it gave a bit if emotion to the whole thing. This was a very good write!
Purple chapter 1 . 5/22
Awww that was so adorable! I absolutely loved it!
whitecanary1611 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I like it so much!111
imaagine4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
There is no such thing as too much Percabeth. I need a daily dose of Percabeth every day _
ChinaGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
'Sniff, sniff' Oh I love it! I wanted to cry though. It definitely made my top ten OUT of the hundreds of fanfics I've read lately!
Writer432 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
AAAAHHHH! This is amazing!
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This so cute you should write more stories like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Just a little improvement because your awesome but Annabeth has grey eyes,,,
We-Are-Cathedrals chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I love it. So adorable.
Dauntless Queen chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awwww... That was so cute! Love Percabeth
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awwwwwww, this is just so-aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
You are a amazing writer :-)
TeamPercabethFtw chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awesome story! I have one other thing to tell you though.…...I ... ...….l...…i…...k
LOL! Gotcha! ;) _

Lumosify chapter 1 . 11/4/2013

I love how you made it like a collection of one-shots in one. I love how all the flashbacks were connected to this one one-shot...and the Christmas scrapbook. All in all, I loved every part of it.

It was super adorable, and I hope I read more from you soon!

-Certified by Lumosify
hecates chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hi there!

This story has been nominated for a Phoenix Award in the Best Romance category. The Phoenix Awards is an awards site geared toward the best in the Percy Jackson fandom on FanFiction . Net. Luckily for you, your story has been included in the twelve nominations available for this category. We at Phoenix would be honored if you could let the world know that you've been nominated. :)

The person who nominated this fic gave the following reason for nominating:

"This was a very sweet story that I absolutely loved. It also had good grammar and spelling and it was just a good story."

Feel free to check Phoenix out at fanmortals . weebly . com. Make someone's day. And congratulations.
- Theia