Reviews for Lullaby
cbmorefie chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Loving this story! Update soon!
bookworm1099 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Please please update soon, I'm loving your stories, I am absolutely loving this Bella she's great.

Just guessing but is she a famous author.. Well famous to all but forks. LOL.

You've got me hooked mate.

Eagerly awaiting all your updates.

Hev99 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I'm soooooooo sorry it's taken me so long to read and review this! I am so fail, I know! But on the plus side, I loved it!

You'll get sick of hearing me say that eventually, I swear, but I do love your writing style! I wish I could write in the 3rd person! I just started writing a new fic and for some God unknown reason I started it in the present tense and now I'm stuck with it! WAH!

Anyway, yes, the chapter! First, I love, love, love Peter and John! I can't wait to see what the mystery is about Bella. She appears to have maybe been famous for some reason. We gonna find out she's a movie star or something? LOL. I loved the way that they talked about Carlisle, calling Esme "his appallingly lucky wife!" I can't wait to see more of them and see how Bella gets along with them.

Poor Charlie! His first dinner with his daughter in years, that's gotta be so awkward. I liked how she was shocked that he remembered her favourite food from when she was younger. Maybe stuff like that will help her to realise that he didn't abandon her and when she finds out that her mother kept him from her maybe she can forgive him for not being around and start to build up some sort of relationship with him..

Anyway, I'm rambling again! No surprise there, huh!

Great job, loved it as always and can't wait for the next installment of your words! :D
Manna1 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Likin' this Bella!
heretherenowhere chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Glad you're going to let us know a bit more in the next chapter! I'm so curious! Oh, and I like your Peter and John.
csp4 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Something's going on with Bella's background but I'm not going to even try to guess. Great chapter!
delilah69 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
why was bella in cali? and what do the good gay docs know about bella?
gabby871 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
please update soon. i can't wait to read more. i'm definitely curious to find out more about bella's past.
Bammers chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Loved it very much thanks for sharing this with us...
lilangel chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
loved it...wonder wat kind of secerts shes hidin
crackupmonkey chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
ok she mentioned a famous musician, she was in la. So maybe she sings & that is why she was there. As for james, lots of gangs in phonix, maybe he's a gang member to the kid that needed his testicals fixed?
MoneyTunes10 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm...Here's my guess for her secret...first I think Bella is a genius...very intelligent and second she may have been in the music industry...a writer for several artists? Something drew her to LA...
sherryola chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I really really like Peter and John. a lot. and I swore like crazy when they were about to tell Esme the story and you switched points of view to bella. grin.

Since you've said this Charlie is so different from your other, I'm really hoping bella is wrong in thinking he abandoned her all those y7ears. He remembers things about her that he wouldn't if he'd willingly stayed out of her life. Hmmm.

Great chapter.
Remoska chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I'm not normally a fan of hurt/comfort etc but this is really good start and i'm looking forward to more chapters
sujari6 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011