Reviews for Lullaby
crackupmonkey chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
ok she mentioned a famous musician, she was in la. So maybe she sings & that is why she was there. As for james, lots of gangs in phonix, maybe he's a gang member to the kid that needed his testicals fixed?
MoneyTunes10 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm...Here's my guess for her secret...first I think Bella is a genius...very intelligent and second she may have been in the music industry...a writer for several artists? Something drew her to LA...
sherryola chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I really really like Peter and John. a lot. and I swore like crazy when they were about to tell Esme the story and you switched points of view to bella. grin.

Since you've said this Charlie is so different from your other, I'm really hoping bella is wrong in thinking he abandoned her all those y7ears. He remembers things about her that he wouldn't if he'd willingly stayed out of her life. Hmmm.

Great chapter.
Remoska chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I'm not normally a fan of hurt/comfort etc but this is really good start and i'm looking forward to more chapters
sujari6 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Interesting soon please.
gina chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I love your story please update soon. the waitress name at the diner where Bella and Charlie eat was cora.

i still don't know what bella's secret is but i hope to find out soon! please please please update soon :D
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Lovin' this. I'm adding it to my favorites. Update soon.

Is the the therapist James?
csp4 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I suspect you use house cleaning as a time for deep thinking. This is the 2nd story of yours where Bella scrubs for hours:)

"That Andre the Giant impersonator of yours looks like enough of a meathead to need it" LOL LOL Bella is something else:) I loved her rant!

I don't know how you can go from ultimate evil Charlie to loving Charlie without getting confused while writing. Great job!

Wonderful story & a wonderful chapter!
csp4 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
"though both Rosalie and Edward wrinkled their lovely noses at the utilitarian vehicle" LOL total auto-snobs::))

"The terms of the girl's fostering agreement stated that she was not permitted to spend unmonitored time with Charlie outside of the Cullen house" Oh come on now, he's the Chief of Police not a pedo::)) Guess you can't trust those cops!

"I don't like to be touched,"

"That's going to make it a little hard to have makeover nights," LOL Ha Ha Ha Bella's going to have her hands full with Alice:)

"She wondered if this family were inbred" LOL Oh, you have no idea::::))))

Great chapter!
csp4 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Well written 1st chapter! Lots of background info included.

Bet Alice knew the Bella in the bar was the Chief's daughter:)
abriluxca chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I Love the story and I cant wait to read more. I hope you update again soon! :)
I2want2knowu chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I can't quite put my finger on it.

I can tell it's heavy; Renee having a daughter being a sex slave?

Being a toy with Renee man James.

Like I said I'm still not sure need more info.
MoneyTunes10 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I adore this story as well as ACAP.

Guessing Bella's secret here is difficult, after this chapter, I'm thinking something mythical (since she has a keen sense of smell)...like a fairy but then I doubt myself because I'm influenced by True Blood :) I don't think it has anything to do with Shape Shifters...

Then again when I step out of the mythical ideas, I'm left without much. It's obvious that she was neglected and abused emotionally (maybe physically since James will be part of the story)...but still that isn't a secret...and then there's the keen sense of smell from this chapter that propels my mind back into the mythical theories...

Ahhh...I love it when a story keeps me thinking long after I've read the chapter.

A tip of my hat to you Cris...well done :)
delilah69 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
i wonder how bella will respond to school, therapy and maybe a family dinner on sundays with charlie to get to know each other better?
sujari6 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Hope Bella confides in someone soon. Great story. Update soon please.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »