Reviews for Lullaby
Manna1 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Likin' this Bella!
heretherenowhere chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Glad you're going to let us know a bit more in the next chapter! I'm so curious! Oh, and I like your Peter and John.
csp4 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Something's going on with Bella's background but I'm not going to even try to guess. Great chapter!
delilah69 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
why was bella in cali? and what do the good gay docs know about bella?
gabby871 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
please update soon. i can't wait to read more. i'm definitely curious to find out more about bella's past.
Bammers chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Loved it very much thanks for sharing this with us...
lilangel chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
loved it...wonder wat kind of secerts shes hidin
crackupmonkey chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
ok she mentioned a famous musician, she was in la. So maybe she sings & that is why she was there. As for james, lots of gangs in phonix, maybe he's a gang member to the kid that needed his testicals fixed?
MoneyTunes10 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm...Here's my guess for her secret...first I think Bella is a genius...very intelligent and second she may have been in the music industry...a writer for several artists? Something drew her to LA...
sherryola chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I really really like Peter and John. a lot. and I swore like crazy when they were about to tell Esme the story and you switched points of view to bella. grin.

Since you've said this Charlie is so different from your other, I'm really hoping bella is wrong in thinking he abandoned her all those y7ears. He remembers things about her that he wouldn't if he'd willingly stayed out of her life. Hmmm.

Great chapter.
Remoska chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I'm not normally a fan of hurt/comfort etc but this is really good start and i'm looking forward to more chapters
sujari6 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Interesting soon please.
gina chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I love your story please update soon. the waitress name at the diner where Bella and Charlie eat was cora.

i still don't know what bella's secret is but i hope to find out soon! please please please update soon :D
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Lovin' this. I'm adding it to my favorites. Update soon.

Is the the therapist James?
csp4 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I suspect you use house cleaning as a time for deep thinking. This is the 2nd story of yours where Bella scrubs for hours:)

"That Andre the Giant impersonator of yours looks like enough of a meathead to need it" LOL LOL Bella is something else:) I loved her rant!

I don't know how you can go from ultimate evil Charlie to loving Charlie without getting confused while writing. Great job!

Wonderful story & a wonderful chapter!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »