Reviews for Lullaby
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Guess this is a separate story. Wasnt sure if maybe it was a lead-in to ACAP, but it's apparently not. Was drawn in by the beginning, but this seems to have been abandoned, so I don't want to get further into it.
LouLouCullen chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Are you adding to this? I hope so...I love all your twilight stories!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Unique tone
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Love it
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Excellent story! You surprised me with the secret.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Really good
MySexySpongebob chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Please please update!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Plz update soon i cant wait for more i just found this and i dont think i can handle if it gets abandoned
orangeapeal chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm guessing getting new charac ters & story lines out there is your favorite part. I'm not seeing a lot of "completes" on your multi chapter serials. Good to know. Started this one at chapter 6 and read backwards to avoid being left hanging- actually worked to povide an odd kinda closure. Appreciate the quality writing, thanks!
Isabella's Mom chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
This is a very good story start in would love to see it continued. Any chance you will?
Lady chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Still not sure whether or not I'll follow this. I hope you update it just in case but I'm having mixed feelings. I feel I'll like this better because out of preference I don't like stories with kids and babies in them like in ACAP, however I did love the storyline up until then.
Here I don't like how Bella is mean and angry. I liked the quiet scarred and scared Bella from ACAP who was traumatized. I related to her. This one isn't that innocent and she slightly gets on my nerves. I was hoping it would be a little more like ACAP.
Sorry for the brutal honesty
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
please tell me that's not the end of this story because it doesn't make any sense nothing is fixed.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »