Reviews for Lullaby
pian0hands chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
So, I've been following ACAP lately, but I just today read this. I don't know if since you finished ACAP you're going to come back to this, but if you do, I'll be right here cheering you on and loving it even more!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Guess this is a separate story. Wasnt sure if maybe it was a lead-in to ACAP, but it's apparently not. Was drawn in by the beginning, but this seems to have been abandoned, so I don't want to get further into it.
LouLouCullen chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Are you adding to this? I hope so...I love all your twilight stories!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Unique tone
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Love it
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Excellent story! You surprised me with the secret.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Really good
MySexySpongebob chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Please please update!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Plz update soon i cant wait for more i just found this and i dont think i can handle if it gets abandoned
orangeapeal chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm guessing getting new charac ters & story lines out there is your favorite part. I'm not seeing a lot of "completes" on your multi chapter serials. Good to know. Started this one at chapter 6 and read backwards to avoid being left hanging- actually worked to povide an odd kinda closure. Appreciate the quality writing, thanks!
Isabella's Mom chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
This is a very good story start in would love to see it continued. Any chance you will?
Lady chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Still not sure whether or not I'll follow this. I hope you update it just in case but I'm having mixed feelings. I feel I'll like this better because out of preference I don't like stories with kids and babies in them like in ACAP, however I did love the storyline up until then.
Here I don't like how Bella is mean and angry. I liked the quiet scarred and scared Bella from ACAP who was traumatized. I related to her. This one isn't that innocent and she slightly gets on my nerves. I was hoping it would be a little more like ACAP.
Sorry for the brutal honesty
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »