Reviews for Lullaby
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
So I have read all of ACAP and the 6 chapters you have of this keep writing and update please!
sueparkinson7 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Just read ACAP and picked up this story. A really good start. Hope you can come back to writing it. I'll be keeping my eyes opened for it.
pian0hands chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
So, I've been following ACAP lately, but I just today read this. I don't know if since you finished ACAP you're going to come back to this, but if you do, I'll be right here cheering you on and loving it even more!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Guess this is a separate story. Wasnt sure if maybe it was a lead-in to ACAP, but it's apparently not. Was drawn in by the beginning, but this seems to have been abandoned, so I don't want to get further into it.
LouLouCullen chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Are you adding to this? I hope so...I love all your twilight stories!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Unique tone
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Love it
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Excellent story! You surprised me with the secret.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Really good
MySexySpongebob chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Please please update!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Plz update soon i cant wait for more i just found this and i dont think i can handle if it gets abandoned
orangeapeal chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm guessing getting new charac ters & story lines out there is your favorite part. I'm not seeing a lot of "completes" on your multi chapter serials. Good to know. Started this one at chapter 6 and read backwards to avoid being left hanging- actually worked to povide an odd kinda closure. Appreciate the quality writing, thanks!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »