Reviews for Lullaby
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
please tell me that's not the end of this story because it doesn't make any sense nothing is fixed.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
was she a child star or something like that
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
don't tell me that is where she went for tsmae talked too herapy probley with that dr. Esme talked to hey what happened to that conversation
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
why is it all grown up think kids need to see a shrink when they don't do what they want or expect them to do
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
she probley hids under the so nobody can hurt her if they come in the room
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
was Bella the girl Edward saw in that bar
sofiadixon chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Wonderful story. Please don't leave it there. One gets so caught up with your beautifully written characters, and starts caring so much. Don't abandon them and us, please! Although if you only update one story at a time, I'm ok with Wisp on the front burner. But please don't forget lullaby.
Thank you.
noMuku chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Is this story to be continued or just forgotten? Cuz that would be really sad, if it's just put in the back burner and forgotten. I like Edward and Bella's interactions.
liza carlie james chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
the viking?
faeryhope chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Oi, this is awesome and a little weird. I like it a lot and am sad to see that there isnt more. I really really do enjoy your writing style and have favorited you. Generally i stick to twi stuff but i might have to check your other stuff out as well. :-)

Im curious though and find it interesting, that you can deal with dark subjects but they never feel dark and intense. Tense sometimes sure but you tend to have so much hope, tenderness and sweetness that it lights the dark. Its moving and interesting.
LunarMidnight chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
This is pretty interesting. Update and finish please.
VampireRULEx36464 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
When are you going to update this one? I love it
george chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Awsome story, I really hope you choose to update soon. Gx
LateNiteReader chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I just discovered this and love it. Then I realized it has not been updated in a long while. Are you planning to finish it? I hope so!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »