Reviews for Lullaby
noMuku chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Is this story to be continued or just forgotten? Cuz that would be really sad, if it's just put in the back burner and forgotten. I like Edward and Bella's interactions.
liza carlie james chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
the viking?
faeryhope chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Oi, this is awesome and a little weird. I like it a lot and am sad to see that there isnt more. I really really do enjoy your writing style and have favorited you. Generally i stick to twi stuff but i might have to check your other stuff out as well. :-)

Im curious though and find it interesting, that you can deal with dark subjects but they never feel dark and intense. Tense sometimes sure but you tend to have so much hope, tenderness and sweetness that it lights the dark. Its moving and interesting.
LunarMidnight chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
This is pretty interesting. Update and finish please.
VampireRULEx36464 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
When are you going to update this one? I love it
george chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Awsome story, I really hope you choose to update soon. Gx
LateNiteReader chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I just discovered this and love it. Then I realized it has not been updated in a long while. Are you planning to finish it? I hope so!
melistories chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
My last comment posted before I finished writing it! I was trying to say that I have always said I wouldn't wish being a child star on my worst enemy - and if this is going to be darker than ACAP I can't even imagine what you have in mind. Are you planning on continuing with this story?
melistories chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Whoa - didn't see that coming. You said this was going to be darker than ACAP (are you still plann
scrosby66 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Great story so far ...can't wait to read more...thanks tor writing
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Hey I love this story and I'm wondering if you're planning on continuing it? I see that your last update was over a year ago, so I wasn't sure. I love how attentive Edward is, and the fact that they already have a little connection. And I really like your Alice too :)
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
great start to this story...really liking it...:)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
love your story Wisp... and am sure this will be just as good... you have a talent for writing... thank you for sharing it...:)
akaMick chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Great update. I'm looking forward to more and hope you continue with all of your writing. It really is quite good!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »