Reviews for I'm Coming Home
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
wow, i cried so much theres no liquid in my body left
The storys amazing, brilliant, incredible, wonderful, sad... WOW
cass chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
it was so good that I cried from start to finish
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story made me cry. That was so sad. And absolutely wonderful.
boy oh boy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this story kind of makes me upset, because I don't like slash, and opps! no warning in the summery! anyway, i prefer just friendship cause i love the Kendall, Logan friendship thing just not like this. I feel that you made them misinterpret their friendship, as something more.

I'm sorry but, I don't believe that two of the same gender could be soul mates (I'm not even very religious, I don't go to church) so, Kendall lied to Logan, when he could of just said how they were basically brothers. that's what their characters just are. brothers. so this is like, two brothers screwing. that's messed up.

And there are TWO different sexes on this earth for a reason. It's like, trying to stick the same two ends of a magnet together. Sure, if it a two sided magnet, and you're confused on which side is which, sure you can force them together, buts it's just not meant to go that way.

there. got my feeling out there, and:

1. if this had warned me in the beginning, I wouldn't be here.

And, 2. if it had been just friendship, this would have been one of my favorite story yet. too bad.
jadajmk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was so good and it was really sad. I loved the plot line.

I cried. I cried because I felt so bad for Jo and tht she loves someone who can't love her back they way she loves them. I cried because Kendall lost Logan when he loved him so much. I understand how Kendall's granddaughter feels at the beginning of the story, resenting someone for who they love,like, and can't help.
xomrcxo chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is such a good story. My heart! :
Lonelygrl91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY LIKE A BABY! OMG I CAN'T STOP CRYING!
Water's Cat chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
My god...I haven't cried that hard in so long. This story was amazing. I just...I honestly don't know what else to say.
BigTimeFan50 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is my first time having read this and it reduced me to tears. It's a bittersweet thing, him dying yet being able to reunite with the love of his life.
YaOiFr3aK chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
;_; This story just ripped my heart out. So sweet. You did a really great job.
DrarryFan75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh my God! That was absolutely beautiful, extremely sad, I couldn't stop crying. 76 years? That's amazing.

Amazing story Melissa xox
TIaAlyssa11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Omg. This is one of the best one-shots on fanfiction of all time. I wa crying through the whole thing. Amazing story! 3
saywhattt chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'm going to go cry now...thanks.

no but seriously

Awesome story beautifully written.. one thing could you edit it so there's only one chapter? It just makes it easier to read and stuff. Just a suggestion :D
Lilablassblau chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful. Beautifully sad. I was crying so hard when I read it an I still am because it's just so touching. Reading how Kendall held Logan, they all falling asleep and then... I just can say that your adding to this part made me just cry more. I mean, it was sad enough to read how they all fell asleep and you could really feel how he died, but then... seeing the next morning and.. gosh, when I imagend Logan lying on the bed, lifeless, pale and dead... it will never be the same when I look at him, really :')

Thank you for sharing so much.

Love Lilablassblau
teobaldi chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
its the second time i read it and it stell make cry, you are so good, pleasee dont stop writing