Reviews for The Stripper and the Photographer
TurboWiz70 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
decided to read more of your work and i like this one! i really loved the plot! good job!

Love Turbo
MCRdegrassi217 chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! The story line, the love between the two of them. Please write a sequel to this! I want more! they should have children or something! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
dede1495 chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Ommgg! I love the ending spool cute!haha love it"! Updated. Like fast!
Britterz chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
This this... I can't really put it into words

wow I loved this story!
panicatthereaping chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ohmigosh, I read this a long time ago before I had an account, but now that I do, I will tell you that this is my second favorite fanfiction, next to Viva La Mexico, and how much I freaking love this story. And how I'm going to read the whole thing again because it's so amayzing.3

Marissa
poisoncade chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Please write more!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
Awwww I just fuckin loved this story! 3 it's so cute!
FRIENDS-titanic-degrassilover chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
awww! i love that!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
This is the end..great ending..but so sad its over :( Nice Job :D
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Awww great ending :) glad you decided to put sex on it :)
tottie18 chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Awwwwwwww! SO ADORABLE AND SOOO SEXY I LOVED THE PART WERE HE SAID "THE STRIPPER AND THE PHOTOGRAPHERq
The Bum chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
I love it make a sequel or continue the story and make them have a baby !
Julia chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
I forgot to mention that I loved the way you put manny in the story
Julia chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Thank you so much! I'm so sick of being sick! It's been wait let me count ...9 days! I have a doctrs appointment later today. Pretty sure I've mentioned it before but I Hate doctors! I'm sad this story is over! You ended it in a simmilat way as if your mine I'm yours. Which is cool becuase I liked that ending. Thanks again!
KitKat0219 chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Lovelovelovelovelove times a million. 3

THIS WAS PERFECT.

SO hot and cute and adorable ALL IN ONE CHAPTER3

I'll be sad to see this story go cause it was one of my favorites but I really liked the ending!

Gooood job:)))