Reviews for To Serve and Protect
Rabbitin chapter 8 . 1/24
Aw, love Arthur running his fingers through Merlin's hair and vowing to keep him safe. So deserved!
Rabbitin chapter 3 . 1/23
Such a morbid situation but couldn't help laughing out loud at Gwen brandishing a shoe with a murderous glare.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
Love a happy ending!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2021
Oh my, I’m dying from laughter at Arthur’s response to ask the dragon!

Lol I love Gwaine, haha. Great response from him and I’m glad everyone will be there.

Glad that Kilgarrah fixed everything.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2021
Glad Lancelot’s idea was right.

I was expecting the stone set on the staff to shatter. The orb of light sounds beautiful. I love how you describe his soul. The protect mantra and the magic is exhilarating, terrifying, and overwhelming. Chilling line, “My God, he thought, is this how Merlin feels all the time.”

I’m glad you had Merlin say this, “Don't be ridiculous, Merlin said, Lancelot's too much of a knight to try anything. And Gwen loves you.”

Lol Gwaine knows how to deal with evil sorcerers. Poor Lancelot asking the tough questions. Bet Arthur loved the answer of asking the dragon haha.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2021
Enjoying the action and conversations of this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2021
Wow Gwen! She’s amazing.

Love Gwaine’s thoughts here and Lancelot arguing for Merlin to Arthur.

That’s really interesting about the staff taking all of Merlin’s spirit. So the body is an empty vessel.

Glad Arthur is all for fixing it despite his frustration.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2021
Oh, I thought Arthur and Lancelot were heading back to Camelot to get more knights. I’m glad that they’ve found the place the trio is at, but now Arthur is caught too. There goes Gwaine and Gwen keeping the secret.

I loved this line: “Merlin sagging, leaning heavily against Gwaine. Though the knight's hands were bound, he was somehow managing to hold Merlin up with an elbow and a shoulder.” Love their friendship!

Love the end with Gwen!

Now where is Lancelot! I’m looking forward to what’s next.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
I hope Arthur and the knights find them soon. The emotions of the trio with the captures is great. Also I love that Gwaine knows!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Love the beginning of this story! The characters are spot on. I wonder why they were attacked? Looking forward to what’s next!
katco-cereal chapter 7 . 10/31/2021
Absolutely wonderful! So satisfying. Love this, love you, thank you for writing and sharing this with us
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2021
I totally get the situation Gwaine and Lancelot are in rn xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2021
OHMYGOSH
brineey987 chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
This was so good! I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2021