Reviews for To Serve and Protect
Music1nTim3 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
You are officially one of the best authors - - no, hands down /the/ best author I have read on this site. You had them perfectly in character, for one thing - - it was beautiful. And even in the midst of all of this Merlin whump and seriousness, I was laughing SOOOO hard. All of their interactions were lovely. When Merlin was rambling, and all of Gwaine's bits, and Arthur...haha, even Gaius. And Gwen's shoes! "Then we wouldn't need the swords." Have you ever been told that you, my friend, are brilliant? Never mind, of course you have - - after all, this is posted for all to see!

This was wonderful. Onto your profile, then - - if you have other Merlin stories, I just absolutely /have/ to read them!

Ooh, one more thing, though. I've read a lot of reveal fics, right, and, as with all of them, I was really worried about Arthur's reaction. Some stories just kill me. You know, when Arthur automatically assumes Merlin's an evil lying wretch (as is understandable and realistic, yes, and as I can see happening) but then /doesn't/ see the light, either never or until it's too late? Those make me sad, that some people have so little faith in Arthur. But I loved how you made him come 'round. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Hands down. The best author. Ever. You really surprised me today, and I am thrilled!

:) Keep up the good work! Do you by any chance have any more Merlin stories in the works? ;)
Nicanna chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
BRILLIANT!
RomperStomper chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
This should have been an actual episode. I could see it so clearly in my mind.
I'm off to chew on more of your writing, Expect more reviews.

*cackles wickedly at making The Writer read read read*
RomperStomper chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Everything here, complete trash. If trash were gold.
Just sayin'
RomperStomper chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
That light flirtation I was having with your imagination just turned into hero worship. This was epically awesome and you dang well know it. Meshing our heros into one head space? I laughed, I chortled really. Can not say enough how much I love this.
I'd apologize for review overload in your email if I was sorry in any way.
RomperStomper chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
You hung me out on a cliff. Naughty writer. Well I'm on to your tricks and now know you can't stop me from reading your next chapter. HA!
RomperStomper chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I giggled aloud and madly at the banter. You know?
RomperStomper chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Go Gwen! WHOOPING HELLS YEAH!
RomperStomper chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Part of me just thought for sure you were gonna start up with the stabbing of the Gwain again. You tricksy writer, keeping me all suspended in suspense and stuff.
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*munches popcorn* This is gonna be good isn't it?
fantasybean chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Great story!
Sahba chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Lol really this feeling of arthur is sweet more than any thing
LinBates chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
The story was fantastic!

It even forced me to go back and watch a bunch of episodes from seasons 1,2 & 3, just to verify that Merlin probably didn't have the ability to knock out more than 1 or 2 individuals at a time during that period.

Of course I did note that Gwaine wasn't a knight until the last episode in 3. Making it rough for your storyline to fit like its shown here.

Lastly it wasn't really a chore to watch them again. Any excuse to watch them again is greatly appreciated.
delacct3000 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
One of the best reveal fics out there. Loved it. Thanks for writing :-)
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 8 . 5/12/2013