Reviews for To Serve and Protect
tremaCEE chapter 8 . 5/4/2018
So beautiful. I love it! Fantastic work.
SunBinamra chapter 8 . 4/27/2018
Wow, you are terrific when it comes to Merlin whump (is that how you say it?). But I think my favorite part was Arthur just ordering Merlin around as per usual, even when he's in the staff of a crazy megalomaniac and Merlin actually listening. Great job as usual!
Natsuki D chapter 8 . 3/10/2018
I literally am bursting with laughter from this that's just a perfect ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
awwww
perish-the-thoughtless chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
This was amazing! Funnily enough, at some times your writing style reminds me of jk Rowling’s (which is definitely a compliment). Great job!
The Sapphire Dragon Queen chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Damn. Kilgharrah was like "If you hurt my baby, I will kill you."
That had made me laugh.
Well done.
ninagayler chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Hurrah for Gwen's courage and loving protective heart!
gaylelbf chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
Amusing ending!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
Haha, yes. This was a fantastic story. Honestly, the feels were truly too much. The ending was beautiful, along with the beginning... and the middle... And everything else. Thank you for writing this, and have an excellent day!
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
sorry I'm not logged in...that's okay right? XD
oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVED this story, I will be sure to favorite this when I log in later...ahhh! I just don't know what to say! OH MY GOOODNNEEESS! Perfect. thank you for this work of pure genious.
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 5/28/2017
Spectacular ending~~
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Wow! That was such a good story! I love the plot and your writing style.
Koala789 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Great story. I really liked it. :D
fullmetalfaggot chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! Great job, mate! I completely adored that story, it was amazing.
Ballerninja chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
THAT WAS ALSO BEAUTIFUL. I love your stories. and I'm slowly working backward, it seems...
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »