Reviews for To Serve and Protect
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Oh no! Excellent chapter. Please update soon, x
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
i dont know wither lance and arthur are idiots or heros...oh well great job i jsut loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Love the last line, typical Arthur. :) They'll probably be regretting that decision very soon. Keep up the good work!
ruby890 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
that was great. time for them to save the day.
Cwam chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Great story so far, wonderful character portrayals and interesting plot.

Looking forward to the chapter, so keep up the good work and update soon!
Tianne chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Soooo hooked!

Great characterisation- gripping plot, fab style-

What's not to love?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
that was great. yay love hero merlin. reading on...

oh and could you go to this site and and thanks.

/website/302/contests/81494/voteable_entries/14337545
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
This fic is so cute and wonderful! The Merlin/Gwaine interactions are spot on! Please get the next chapter up soon, I want to keep reading!
D-Syfer chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Excellent chapter, and I wasn't disappointed at all. :)

I really love the way you discribed Gwaine's smile.

"Instead, he gave the tall man his most dashing smile, the one that had defused blood feuds and lifted women's skirts in over ten kingdoms."

Well, the story gets better and better. I really wonder who's behind all of this. Hmmm.

So please, pretty please, update soon.
toridoki chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
ooOOOoohhhHHH It's good :) another gripping chapter
asdf chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
The ending were they talk about going and getting reinforcements but neither of them do it was funny. What did the metal thing do to Merlin? Take away his magic? I love this story. What does Gwen think about Merlin being a warlock or sorcerer or whatever? Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Lol I like how Arthur and Lancelot agreed and then kept going anyway. Hawing is awesome. I miss merlin's banter. But this was good.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Note: I'm writing as I read.

So: NO ARTHUR! GO OUT NOW! I repeat. GO LOOKING NOW!

And: Just got to first section, already squealing. Chains. My favorite. (Excuse me, I'm an awful person.)

"most dashing smile, the one that had defused blood feuds and lifted women's skirts in over ten kingdoms." If you weren't so darn cute, Gwaine, I'd slap you. (Okay, a lie, if I had him here I'd slap him regardless of adorableness.)

Heavens, GWAINE knows about Merlin! Since when? *kidding, I bet he actually knows in the show too*

And I love the ending. It was very clever. Please tell me you are a quick updater? Other wise I may die. yes, die.
rawr52 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
lol, i like the end :) :) awesomeness! update soon!
Katherine Moonhawk chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
aaah! great story, very well written so far, can't find much to pick on and what is there isn't worth it, mostly because of the gripping plot- please update soon!

Kat

p.s my alerts aren't working, I'll add you but please pm me to let me know when you do post the new chappie!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »