Reviews for To Serve and Protect
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Arthur would say that... And Gwaine, Baby, you rock! "All I know about the code is to stab the bad guys and not to spit in front of women." Yep, if all the knights just stuck to that, I'd be happy.

Aww Poor noble brave Merlin! Only one chaapter and I'm hooked!
horsegirl332211 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Please review! This is a lot of fun to read!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMG, MY POOR BABY! (sos bout that, i love coling morgan)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! - "Don't be a hero. I mean it," Merlin said finally, "You can't drink if you're dead." - best line EVER!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for more! Hmmmm...I wonder what the bracelet did to Merlin...other then take away his engery. Can't wait for more. Notices she said that already! See, I really can't wait!
Clevermind-Rewind chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Ohh awesome chapter. Very suspensful.

Why does Gwen smell of magic? Is this going to be AU ish or something?

Greatly written and good characterisation :) Hope you update soon. x
WitchyWeasel chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Another great chapter. Only 2 chapters in but I'm really liking this story so far. I think the overall tone of your writing is excellent and you use the characters well to add a nice amount of lightness. Gwaine in particular is brilliant and I loved his POV.

Also, 'Instead, he gave the tall man his most dashing smile, the one that had defused blood feuds and lifted women's skirts in over ten kingdoms.' - I loved that description :D.

I shall be looking eagerly forward to the next update.
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Oooooh! Another great chapter! And I love Gwaine's cheekiness and that he knew about Merlin! :) Can't WAIT for an update!
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
OH your writing astounds me. it's so completely subtely witty and the chracter's are captured so well and OHHHHH it's amazing! and all the details you put in, it's definetely like reading a professional author's work (a decent proffesional author i mean.. not you know... *cough*stephenie meyer*cough*... no offence to anyone but yeah) which is such a brilliant thing to find! and i love gwaine's pov stuff, it's hilarious and so gwaineish... if that made any sense what so ever. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE a weak, hurting merlin. ah, glorious fanfics, where would i be without you? well, i'd have a darn sight more time to study but not the point.

anyway, i think i've done enough gushing and rambling now. but you should be honoured, i often ramble, but rarely gush.

GREAT JOB! update soon or i'll hunt you down

:) xx
blindrain chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Good job! You've got everything in your story - and it all looks Brilliant. As in humor and combat and suspense - there's only so much I can say without looking like an English teacher; you get the picture, right?

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This looks great! Please Update Soon!
Andromeda Fall chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Omg this is sooo good :D update soon!
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really liked it! Loved all the interactions, especially between Melrin and Gwaine)

"Wiser words haven't been spoken, my friend". Damn right!XD

I wonder what happened to Gwaine...is he also a prisoner or did he escape? And why did they attack them?
Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh how cruel of you, how cruel indeed to leave such a cliffy. lol

I absolutely love this and was HEARTBROKEN to see I had come to the end.

Can't wait for the next chapter, great writing!

Rolletti
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A very nice start. Loved the 'Probably just squirels bit'! You've got Gwaine and Merlin's interactions down perfectly. Can't wait to read more of this!
asdf chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love it. I always thought Gwen should be the first to find out about his magic. Please oh please update soon.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »