Reviews for To Serve and Protect
Louie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved gwaine here! "is this thyme?" made me laugh, nicely done :D
LyssaGibbs15 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Squirrels. lmao. Genius. Pure genius.

Can't wait for more,

Lyssa :-)
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
oooohhhh! more more more more more! ... please? XD did i mention i cant wait for more?
Sagebush chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I have to say, I'm impressed. I've been stalking this website for the last two weeks, and I'm... wonderfully surprised at this. Quite a well used plotline so far(Merlin getting captured by bandits) but written in a new and exciting way.

I like the way Gwen now knows about his magic, instead of letting them both be captured, and squirrels was a moment of pure genius! :)

Loving it, please, PLEASE update soon! *Uses really big, hopeful, eyes* You know you can't resist! xD
WeBeGroot chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Please update soon! I really like what you have written so far.
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was really good! I think you've got everyone in character well, and Im glad Gwen knows about Merlins magic! Thats what should definitely happen in Series 4 :P Great start, please write more soon! Im worried for Merlin...
foreverkneeld chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oooh, I was so excited to see this! Lovely job - and hurrah for Gawain! I can't wait for more!

God be with you,

Eavis
Snoopy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
O no Merlin! this is great, I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my gosh! Please please please update SOON! Can't WAIT for more! XD
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
drama ahahah awsoem jsut great i loved it cannot wait for more
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS. SO MUCH WIN.

*hearts*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is really well written. Please write more soon!
aigneadh chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really like the story this far.

Loved Gwaine! Of course, I always love Gwaine, but he was really in character here, so that did help matters. :)

"You are growing into a pessimist, Merlin," Gwaine answered, with a grin, "I can't say that I like it."

"You can't drink if you're dead."

"Wiser words haven't been spoken, my friend,"

Lol-ed at these ones!

Update soon please!
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Excellent start. The characters were great and in character and Gwaine made me grin. Squirrels, haha!

I look forward to reading more of this.
Shivs chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
These are exciting developments. Love it
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »