Reviews for To Serve and Protect
A Verb by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
(Still grinning over Gwaine trying to pick herbs. Yes, please DO send him after the nettles! Easy enough; most varieties have those hard to miss, wonderful stinging/toxic hairs... ;)

Yeah, this is kinda a second review, but I have a good reason! This is for your profile, which is probably one of the only long rambling ones that amused me the entire way through. Good, intelligent stuff. The quotes alone made me want to look into that Sherlock series. :)

-AVAON
toridoki chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
awesome start update soon please :)
AVAON chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really, really like this story so far. Squirrels! ARMED squirrels. Eariler I was actually thinking 'he should have said:' "You know, in case of bandits. Or pheasants(instead of wolves)" but you read my mind. In advance. SO impressive!

What is it with Gwaine and harmless woodland creatures? Excellent story. :)
CApt.Cow chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
There are not enough words in the english language to allow me to get across how badly I need to read the next chapter of this story. Loving it! MORE PLEASE!
D-Syfer chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was a great start. I wonder who those bandits work for? Hopefully it's not Morgana. Please update soon.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh no! Please update soon! Thanks for writing. x
forensicleaf chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my god! More please?
CM chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
AAAAAGHHHHH! Ok, I think it's totally cool that you're writing under Merlin fanfiction. (Firstly, Welcome!) I mean I have read some WONDERFUL stories of yours in the Chronicles of Narnia section...( I love Ed) and am super glad to read more of your wonderful work under Merlin (who I also love)! LOL! Update soooooooon!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So exciting! I love it! I can't wait for more! Your writing is good and the characters are in character.
Random Frequent Flier Dent chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is great. I wait in breathless anticipation for chapter two. .
Lou chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
sounds really interesting! update soon!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46