Reviews for He Who Has Been Left Behind
synoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Dawwwwww the overloads me with happy.
aloasa chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
officially now Thirteen IS Matt Smith XD
2FantasyLover2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love this story.
TheSlayerInTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Okay... I honestly cannot put into words how much I love this! I love Jack SO much but I've always hated the was the Doctor leaves him behind. This fanfic nearly had me in tears! You've sumed up the 9th, 10th and 11th perfectly! And you're so right about how they were defined by there companions, I've never thought of it that way before but I really, really loved the way you did it! This was written beautifully, just want to make that point but the real reason I loved this was because of your creativity especially when it came to the 12th and 13th Doctors! AMAZING! TRUELY AMAZING! Well done! Just beautiful! X
ImmortalYetHeartbroken chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is amazing. You're really creative!
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Yes, just yes. I really liked how you defined each Doctor by the companions whom he cared for, the ones who broke his heart. It was lovely and your portrayal of each relationship was brilliant; I especially liked thirteen, of course, and am so glad that he was ginger. Until next time!
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 4/4/2012

Seriously, this is pretty amazing. I am ridiculous with my shipping of Jack and the Doctor, and this is so beautifully written. Not to mention I am also an avid Janto fan, and the fact that you mentioned them made my heart soar. A lot of writers tend to write off Ianto when they write Doctor/Jack, just like writers forget about Jack's feelings for the Doctor in Janto fics. The fact that you did bring up Ianto and Jack's feelings for him made the whole story feel so much more real. This whole story is just so amazing and like I said before, HEADCANNON.

That is all.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Finally! Finally Jack gets to be the one not left behind, he gets to be the one that is the focus of the Doctor's attention to be accepted not disregarded and picked up whenever he's needed. Truly excellent.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Omg. I cried at the end. Finally! Jack wasn't left behind for once. :') Rollercoaster of emotions for poor Jack but I'm so happy he got his happy ending. I really hope Thirteen is like your version. So amazing! Great job! :D

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Kestrella chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
For some reason this piece is extraordinarily heart-warming. I've read it 6 times so far today, because it makes me feel better :)

Funny thing is, I always thought of Ten as Rose's Doctor, since he was practically born for her and all that, but I think you nailed it with pinpointing Donna as the one who affected him the most.

Love how you added in a not-so-nice Doctor. It's never going to happen on the show I suppose, wouldn't be good for the ratings if the protaganist is a pompous ass, but it's only realistic that not all of his regenerations will be instantly likeable.

And then of course you gave Jack *his* Doctor. Many cookies for that. Jack needs a Doctor of his own. If Amy deserves one after waiting 14 years, he certainly deserves at least 6 Doctors for waiting over a century. And it was a ginger one! And in my mind at least he'll look a lot like Ianto, just because :)
fairlight-rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Absolutely fantastic!
BitOfAHermit chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
loved it so much. i always feel sorry for jack. sigh.
le error chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
REALLY LOVE! Jack/1O has always been my favorite, though 11th is my favorite Doctor. Great story :)
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was great, like really great.

I loved this.

This is the kind of story that makes me want to remove a bunch of things from my favourites so that it'll seem more important (haha).

Jack is probably my favourite male companion (though perhaps tied with that one guy with the fourth and Sarah Jane...).

I just...I just can't quite say why this was so good...the idea was unique and the way you wrote it, with the mix of reflection and actual story telling.

Anyways, bravo, bravo!