Reviews for An Ocean Sized Love
Guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2014
Don't care how. Just finish quickly
Bluetips chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
I love it, please update!

-Bluetips
PaganMommyofOne chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
I know it's been a few months since you updated but I really do enjoy this story. I hope you decide to continue.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is so good! Better then good, it's great! It is the best fan fiction I have read yet! Please update! I love it!
RebornRose1992 chapter 34 . 11/6/2012
i just wanted to say this story is amazing! :D one of the best zuko andand oc ever!
princess9903 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Lol! At the last part. Zuko said something that made Iroh say "Zuko!" HAHA. Dont know why tht made me laugh but its funny...
Neongirl786 chapter 35 . 8/3/2012
Woo! Is she gonna be saved by Zuko? This is pretty suspenseful, I like it :) hope you update soon!
ememilie17 chapter 35 . 7/12/2012
Really good story! Please keep writing! It will make my day! :)
Twicullenfan96 chapter 35 . 7/2/2012
Can't wait for the next update! Maybe soon? :D
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 35 . 7/2/2012
I just finished reading this and I can hardly wait to read more. Please update soon, please don't let writer's block get to you and please, please, don't give up on this story. You said you wouldn't, don't go back on your words.
midocarrot chapter 35 . 4/16/2012
I feel so bad for Zuko :/

Please update.
Haddi Etana chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
Lol, safe Sex talk XD
Haddi Etana chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Har har, this is where my OC comes in XD
Haddi Etana chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I adore this story, but I think here are some things that could help you improve. Remember she was raped by Zhao, so everything has a cause and an effect. Th eeffect would probably be her not so much trusting and very secure to herself. The burn mark might make her slightly fearful and scared of fire bending. The tart that drugge dher would had maybe made her caustious of food, and taking it from strangers, such as Zuko and Iroh. She would had probably not eaten for a while until she was convinced Zuko ajd Irohs cooking was okay. Remember, I'm NOT flaming you, just giving you some tips to make it slightly more realistic. Keep up the good work. And remember, Cause and Effect!
Haddi Etana chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I'm not shocked that Zhao would do that...