Reviews for Four is Better
fanmin chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So cute sweet hot and awww this story is so precious. I just started liking btr ot4 so I'm very glad to hhave found this~
RNB1998 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
seriously you should do more ot4's you are awesome at them
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
O_O Oooooh Noooo! I think my brain is melting from the amazing smutness of this! Uh Oh! *Brain Melts*
Pokemon-Paul-Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
wowzers O.O
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love how you somehow manage to make this about the four of them while writing Logan as the center of everything. AMAZINGLY done! :) Great job...the boys are pretty in-character, so kudos to you.
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I am baffled by this. You're on my author alerts, & yet I never got an email about this story. It's bizarre. Ah well, no matter. For I've found it now. :) & now I'm gonna tell you what I thought of it.

I LOVED IT! :D

Seriously, this was pretty much just absolutely epic. The kissing of the feet-don't know why I liked that, but I certainly did. & just the thought of them all crammed into a tub together. It's either adorable or hot & in this case, it was kind of both.

& then the actual smut? Goodness gracious, the actual smut! Kendall sexing James-heeeck yes! Logan riding James? Hot. & James blowing Carlos? Oh yeah. XD It was all just perfect. The way how when Kendall would thrust into James it would make James thrust into Logan? & how Carlos would come whenever he saw one of the others coming? & how Logan & Carlos would make out & Kendall & James would make out? It was all fabulous.

You never fail to impress. :D Beautifully written & irrationally hot. Love it.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
SOOOOO HOT!

This is just awesome in so many different ways!

The image of them all in the bathtub is...breathtakingly hot and then everything afterward just turned up the heat!

Your description was awesome and I could really see everything clearly~

Keep up the awesome work!

I'd love to read more stories like this from you
I'mjustmeokay chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hot. So, so hot! Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really liked this. Its different to see all of them together...but I really liked it. Can. You do more please?
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was so good!

Great job...

: )

Hero
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Okay, can I just say that this was just as much adorable as it was hot?

The fact that they all had a silent way of communicating with each other just had me grinning so hard, haha.

I laughed when Carlos, James, and Kendall all said they didn't know how to knock at the same time, because I could TOTALLY see the shit-eating grins they would have on their faces..

This was so well-written and just amazing.

I really, really loved it!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
AMAZING job.. even though it was pwp, i still felt the connection between all of them and really believed it. Very hot, yet still sweet ;D :D :D