Reviews for Comiendo Entra la Gana
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow... I started reading this weeks ago and immediately put it on my alerts to come back to later. This was excellent, absolutely stunning. As cheesy as it seems, I honestly can't even begin to tell how I feel about this.

You incorporated our heritage so effortlessly, it astounded me. The hispanic culture weaved itself into our boys' story seamlessly, and it all went together great. Not only that, you took me back to my younger years, with chongos on my trensas and rips in my medias, hearing sana sana whenever I hurt myself and playing loteria with my primos at my abuela's house. This was MY heritage, MY culture, and to see it in here like this made me so proud.

Gah, I sound stupid, but I really am incredibly happy with how well you did on this. I felt connected to it, and for me to feel this strongly about it, you are most definately an amazing author! Once again, great job and thank you.
revrev chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this story is beautiful, it embroiders the winchester story so richly. i would love to read an original story of yours that uses the mexican culture as supurbly as this fic. dont waste your talent on fanfiction! you dont get paid for that.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
very good...liked how you wove the story beautifully..