Reviews for That's What Big Brothers Are For
InternetLoser chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nice story. :)
C chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lovely 3

Mason is such I good big brother at the fic but in the movie I thought he was an asshole

uhsauhhusa
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love this! So sweet and comforting.
Elen chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
HOLY SHIT! finally i found my favorite thirteen fanfiction, after finshed the movie, started searching for fanfictions and most about evie and tracy..HELLO...GL is ok nothing disguse but its not my type, besides i find tracy with her older bro mason a much adorable couple. Love your FF! too bad it only has one chapt, but you still gonna continue right? ]
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is absolutely one of the best FF I've ever read, really! I really love it, you right it damn amazing :D Hey, I want to ask you one thing: I'm an FF's translator (at the moment I translated only gossip girl's FF) and I'm wonder if I can translate your story in Italian language... I really hope you will say "Yes, you can", beacuse I'm really crazy in love with your story :) I don't know why but "Thirteen" and Tracy and Evan Rachel Wood are my obsession xD Obviously I will say that the writer is you and I'm just the translator, don't worry, tust me u.u If you want, I'll give you the link of the story when I'll finish to translate it (all this just if you say "Yes, you can") :) I've a my profile like translator in "EFP Fanfiction", if you want to see it my nickname is Susi Echelon HU :) I really hope you'll say that I can translate it...
JoanneHorsesFriendsFamily chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
please continue this best story i have read so far :D only found these stories now. i have read this 3 times in a row. you would be my hero if you continued. i have to say im a big fan of your writing now :D
Red-Haired Goddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
i really liked the story, and i hope that is what happened to tracy since there was no sequel
Aurelia Faiza chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
beautiful. seriously, just stunning. this is exactly the kind of brother i think mason would be, and you've portrayed him brilliantly. well done :)
Longing for Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really liked this story! Great done.