Reviews for Matters of the Heart
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 1 . 9/12
You so very rarely see fics where the mom is the disciplinarian, so kudos just for that alone. Esme was very much in the right, especially since it seemed this was an ongoing problem with Rosalie. Great job for bringing to the forefront that discipline is as hard (if not harder) for loving parents as it is for the kids, even when deserved. The only thing I really question is what kind of a message it would send that Carlisle went up to comfort Rosalie before Esme did. Thanks for sharing your God-given gift for writing!

P.S. On a total side, I wonder WHAT ON EARTH that belt could be made of to withstand that kind of punishment?! (No pun intended)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Esme tore DAT ASS up.:-) :-) :-) B.O.M.F.L:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Sooooo gre at
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I loved this story when I first read it long time ago and I finally found it again, YAY! Great Job I wish more people wrote thrashings like that, not the 5 swats and thats its it type story that you took hrs to get through the story and it ends on a weak swat here and there. I am sure you have gotten tons of people complaining but I know the difference between a story and real life. I love tough love and that my dear Esme just dished out some tough love. I grew up in the 60's and 70's that was a typical whipping in my days of growing up. Thanks again for this story I know its a oldie, would love to see another one like it someday soon. If I can remember my password maybe I can get info from you on other stuff you have written that might be up somewhere else. Been awhile since I logged in here, might need to make new acct. Thanks Again!
rosalielover chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Love them both fave characters yuh shall make another chapter of how Esme comforts Rosalie
Spawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
That must have been hard for Esme, but Rosalie deserved it. She showed her daughter that she couldn't get away with that kind of behavior. Good job.
Kayla Denard chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved the story but i didn't feel like you put enough comfort in for Rose !
thailand 2012 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I enjoyed this story. It is good that Esme is not a push over. Will you write more Esme stories?
Purradox chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Love Esme! Rosie deserved that one for sure.
kalico chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great story! I had read your other stories first and I like you linked them together. I liked this one also. Its so different seeing esme as the bas ass mom. thanks for sharing.

kal
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Never read anything like this before but I sure as hell loved it, it was grand. Keep up the good work.
Rachael Fairbanks chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved this story! I would have never thought that sweet, gentle Esme could have had in her! In the actual punishment chapter, it went back to the stories my Grandma has told me about the "olden days of living." Rosalie should have just stood up! Man, it was really good. I was in suspence, and found myself calling Rosalie an idiot for going clubbing in the damn dress in the first place! And, then not standing up. I was like, "STAND UP FOOL! STAND UP!" My husband looked at me like I was on meth or something.. It was amazing, nonetheless. I had never really thought of Esme being such a badass xD
carlisle'snumber1fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
first let me say that i totally agree with you. people have no right to bash on stuff that offends them after you warn them of whats going to be in your story.

secondly, that was a great story. i love the idea that esme is finally taking charge of her kids and showing them that shes the boss.

great story, i hope you write more of these!
CathyLee chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I LOVE this story. Esme is no joke. I would hate to get on her bad side. You are a genus writer.

Cathy