Reviews for Teenage Life, Saiyan Style
This needs updates
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
IM SO FUCKING EXCITED
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I love the series it is the best fanfic I ever read
BU chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Your belongs to you.
You're you are.

-It's a pet peeve of mine, and a lamentably common mistake. You blow that one constantly - a lot of people do. (A lot is two words.)

A few more for good measure, because everyone can see the reviews and some of them also write fanfics; you've only erred once in the first example, thus far, fortunately.

Its belongs to it. (It's counterintuitive, but makes an easy mnemonic; the possessive of it does not possess the apostrophe.)

Their belongs to them.
They're they are.
There where something is.

Were used to be; was at the time.
We're we are.
Where the location of something.

Grammar and spelling and parts of speech COUNT. This list is all common bonehead mistakes that I see frequently in the work of fanfic authors who otherwise show decent command of the written language, and many of whom spin a pretty sweet yarn, if you can wade through the forth-grade gibberish. Blowing the bonehead stuff can be a real turd in the punchbowl at your considerably more advanced level.

I'm picking on you because you're a good enough writer/storyteller that I'm still reading several thousand words in. (NOT "Your a good enough writer"...) Keep up the good work, and pul-eeese remember the difference between "your" and "you're". :)
Futatsuki chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Just continue to write this story please! It is very good!
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
J'aime.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
Kool
Luna Satan chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Great story hope you update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
good story up until you completely mess it up by not continuing the fricken story!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Dude...
de-finite-ly
definitely

not defiantly :p

But good story, hope you update since it seems almost complete
StammRoar chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Excellent story! I like the rare usage of an invasion, and definitely like how you're making the weaker fighters useful.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Awesome story. I am hoping you decided to come back and update it. Please!
sortofbored chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Awesome. Looking forward to more.
DemonFiccer chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
"He managed to land a solid nut to Mirai's face..."
"... and connecting his nut with Vegeta's chin."

First, I thought it was a typo, but now I doubt it. I didn't think the Saiyans went all Spartan when fighting.
IxiaLiliana chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
It took me three days to read this to catch up! Really enjoy this story! I look forward to your updates:)