Reviews for Shattered Glass
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can really see this behind the scenes stuff actually happening - I love how you get inside Sherlock's head, & how you portray his relationships with John & Mrs. Hudson.
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Since when was Mrs. Hudson's first name Maggie?
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Another beautiful story. Fantastic writing! I just love your style!
jink chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Bravo! I don't know how I missed this one but I am always appreciative of anyone who takes the time to hold a magnifying glass to enjoyable but minor characters and elaborate on their relationship with a main. Mrs. Hudson is often just as bullied by Sherlock as Lestrade or John but he's also someone he cares about in his own unique Sherlockian way which you illustrate effectively and beautifully here. Thank you for writing!
Shark By Only chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was so wonderfully in character. It's great to see the more human side of Sherlock once in a while, you managed to write it and keep it seeming realistic.

You. MUST. Continue.

-SBO

xx
MadBadAndDangerous chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love the relationship you've got going between Sherlock and Mrs. H. in your stories. And Sherlock and John. And Sherlock and his own useless head. Just keep writing, okay?
House Calls chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
What a good story! I could totally see this happening between the scenes of the explosion and John's return to the flat that we saw on TV. Wonderfully done, and I like how you added to Sherlock's & Mrs. Hudson's back story.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I like it so far. Keep going.
staceuo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is bloody marvelous, well done!
Midge1811 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was original, very well-written and very interesting. Thank you. Congratulations!