Reviews for So This Is Us
Bela23 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I know it's been a long.. LONG time... but i was rereading this story and I still want more... if you're in there... please finish this story... Tks
Texanchick187 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Great story! Hope you continue it.
birdhymn chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Hello, hello! Nice to finally get to review... I've issues with mobiles... Let's just say there was a nice dent in the wall after some issues with Autofill.

Minor capitalisation issue close to the end of this chapter, but no biggie.

In any case, you've got a real good piece here. This chapter was really good 'going back' to show the story until now, what happened to get Sam to flee. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'd consider time travel to the future, but I'd rather not mess with possible happenings... so please, just update quickly? :)
Bela23 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Hi... I'm really loving this story... and i hope you will take the time to finish it.. Please.. PLEASE update soon! Tks
newgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
I hate to see Sam hurting. nothing is worse when you can't move on. ease update soon.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I like it.

Can't wait until you post more.

Thanks for sharing!
Kahlan35 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Awwww, it's so sweet and sad to see the past between Bram. Hopefully, they can work through everything that has been going on in their lives for the past couple of years. I CANNOT wait for the next update :)
Fate-187 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Glad to see you again...I liked it...your write 's good...I wonder what happen in next chapter, will Sam confess with Brooke and Brooke accept her feeling? I hope a happy ending...See you soon...
caradens chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
that gotta hurt

excellent update thanks eagerly awaiting more
shablotna chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Great story,

The unspoken words between them- I've been there,

and said them a little too late.

Please continue this story and write more. Thank you
sammywammy1120 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
finally an update yay! and now i'm awaiting the next. sam needs to tell brooke how she feels! ahh so exciting!
caradens chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
excellent update thanks eagerly awaiting more
Kahlan35 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I've been waiting for this update :). My hope is that Sam will finally tell Brooke how she feels. Come on Bram!
caradens chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
BrodieBC chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Please tell me there is more.