Reviews for The Gift of Greatness
farcide chapter 5 . 9/18
you really need to work on your lemon writing if you are gonna be able to give me some LEMONaid later 3
Reaperghostrider chapter 10 . 9/8
Awesome story so far.
Hopefully you're gonna have Gabriel meet Sarah by GNR sometime.
Please finish this incredible story though it's a really thought out story.
So thank you for writing it.
thesavage2 chapter 10 . 7/3
Love this fic! Can't wait to read more.
JohnnyOnTheSpot chapter 10 . 6/24
Hey, just wanted to know when you'll be updating! This story is amazing and I can't wait for another chapter of greatness!
Dcwestby chapter 10 . 6/10
Yeah, a second comment... Youve given me food to chew on for my own story I'm currently writing. I think it interesting, Gabriel seems evil in a way, and yet not. Certainly, my own evil character never helped to defend bigtown... I actually used a game glitch as part of my story, but yeah, Hope you come back to this story.
Dcwestby chapter 2 . 6/10
FO3 seems like a garden spot for study of the bad side of morality in my thinking... Character gets so messed up at the begining that I wonder how they can end up on the good side of life and stay there.. I mean, the hurt at all the years of the all live and die ib thw vault" spiel that turns out to be a lie... Youd think more authors would write their characters more noticing the tones used in James voice at that point of the story, I know, spoilers to an extent, but still... Youve done a very good job with this.. Hope you keep going.
CrazyHades chapter 4 . 5/5
With the Entries you have it as 'Entries: Four (5)' might want to fix that. Enjoying the story so far, though the constant 'badass' stuff is getting annoying.
DemonOfFate chapter 10 . 4/5
Just so you know, this story is one of the better ones I've read set in the Fallout universe. I'd love for you to continue it, but I won't judge you if you don't. I've got my own story that I abandoned; sometimes you just lose motivation and can't keep writing. It happens to the best of us.
Explosiveo chapter 10 . 2/24
Amazing chapter! I loving this story so far. It's a treat to read. At first, I didn't like Gabriel in the slightest but then he got better but then I started to dislike him quite a bit after all the Lucy junk. I hope you continue their relationship(?) in the next chapters, even though you have seemed to already close that book. I absolutely loved the Vault 106 and The Family scenes. They were already epic and you just made them that much more awesome. You really are an excellent writer and it becomes more obvious the more one reads this story. I hope for an update soon. If you update, I'll send you cookies and all your dreams will come true.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 5 . 2/17
Felt the same way Gabe did when I found out about the broken pipes
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 4 . 2/17
Hated Burke you make me hate him more. Feels like your LW adjusted a little to quickly, but what the hell I guess you would have to in the wasteland.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 3 . 2/17
Sherlock Homes of the future
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 2/17
Cool concept with the mysterious stranger
Good story man but could you please update it it is fucking awesome.
PaffDaddy chapter 10 . 2/1
Amazingly well written, and an excellent take on the Capitol wasteland. Fingers crossed for an update.