Reviews for The Gift of Greatness
Explosiveo chapter 10 . 2/24
Amazing chapter! I loving this story so far. It's a treat to read. At first, I didn't like Gabriel in the slightest but then he got better but then I started to dislike him quite a bit after all the Lucy junk. I hope you continue their relationship(?) in the next chapters, even though you have seemed to already close that book. I absolutely loved the Vault 106 and The Family scenes. They were already epic and you just made them that much more awesome. You really are an excellent writer and it becomes more obvious the more one reads this story. I hope for an update soon. If you update, I'll send you cookies and all your dreams will come true.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 5 . 2/17
Felt the same way Gabe did when I found out about the broken pipes
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 4 . 2/17
Hated Burke you make me hate him more. Feels like your LW adjusted a little to quickly, but what the hell I guess you would have to in the wasteland.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 3 . 2/17
Sherlock Homes of the future
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 2/17
Cool concept with the mysterious stranger
Good story man but could you please update it it is fucking awesome.
PaffDaddy chapter 10 . 2/1
Amazingly well written, and an excellent take on the Capitol wasteland. Fingers crossed for an update.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/17
im not sure when gabriel went from being an intelligent, calculating hero, to the idiotic jerk in this chapter but im not a big fan on the change
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/16
while i pity that gabriel cant catch a break, everyone in the wasteland would be batter off if he didnt get too comfortable
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/16
nice take on burke and megaton, its good that youve removed the gameplay/story segregation
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/16
nice job on sarah's backstory, and your interpretation of vats/combat is particularly well done
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/16
nice (mildly) AU take on the vault, and on amata's role in it in particular: it should make for interesting drama when he returns
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/16
youve got an interesting take on the mysterious stranger, i hope we see what he meant with his cryptic words
Ecomadness chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Loving this chapter so much I can't wait for more.
Stewart121 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, its so detailed and entertaining to read good work.