Reviews for The Gift of Greatness
MoonBurner chapter 2 . 3/28
Well, you've turned MS into G-man. Consequently, I now dislike said character vehemently. Stupid G-man. Anyway, time to read on.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Wow, one hell of a fic. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Can we get a freakin update please
Mockingburns chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I may be wrong, but there are no hollow point rounds for sniper or rifle weapons, because with them (especially sniper rifles) you want the bullet moving as fast as possible and as far as possible, and hollow points would just fuck everything up. not to mention they don't have any armour penetration.
Mockingburns chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
a clip is a small piece of metal that holds bullets, the bullets are then pushed INTO the magazine and the clip is thrown aside. look at the German "broom handle" to see what I mean, if you've played metal gear solid 3 it's what Eva uses with her gun. What you mean is magazine, it's a box that holds the bullets and you put the hole thing in the gun. Common mistake, but still a mistake.
VincentDucassou chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
I wanna know what love is, I want you to upload chapter 11...
Patricktg chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Love the story
farcide chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
you really need to work on your lemon writing if you are gonna be able to give me some LEMONaid later 3
Reaperghostrider chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Awesome story so far.
Hopefully you're gonna have Gabriel meet Sarah by GNR sometime.
Please finish this incredible story though it's a really thought out story.
So thank you for writing it.
BibbityBoppityBoots chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Love this fic! Can't wait to read more.
JohnnyOnTheSpot chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Hey, just wanted to know when you'll be updating! This story is amazing and I can't wait for another chapter of greatness!
Dcwestby chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Yeah, a second comment... Youve given me food to chew on for my own story I'm currently writing. I think it interesting, Gabriel seems evil in a way, and yet not. Certainly, my own evil character never helped to defend bigtown... I actually used a game glitch as part of my story, but yeah, Hope you come back to this story.
Dcwestby chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
FO3 seems like a garden spot for study of the bad side of morality in my thinking... Character gets so messed up at the begining that I wonder how they can end up on the good side of life and stay there.. I mean, the hurt at all the years of the all live and die ib thw vault" spiel that turns out to be a lie... Youd think more authors would write their characters more noticing the tones used in James voice at that point of the story, I know, spoilers to an extent, but still... Youve done a very good job with this.. Hope you keep going.
Ionix Architect chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
With the Entries you have it as 'Entries: Four (5)' might want to fix that. Enjoying the story so far, though the constant 'badass' stuff is getting annoying.
DemonOfFate chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Just so you know, this story is one of the better ones I've read set in the Fallout universe. I'd love for you to continue it, but I won't judge you if you don't. I've got my own story that I abandoned; sometimes you just lose motivation and can't keep writing. It happens to the best of us.