Reviews for The Behavioral Analysis Mutiny
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
XD hahahahahahha, oh god. sheldon.
DarXe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
God, to have Sheldon in the FBI ... *shivers*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOL. God I feel sorry to ANYONE who has to deal with Sheldon Cooper.
Yoyobrains9000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was really great to read.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lol I'm surprises Gideon didn't say anything
dacbc77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Really funny story! Loved it!

It's unexpected to see Sheldon on the BAU team but written it so well I could totally believe it in a AU world ;)
essebes chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
LOVED the story! Shelon was so in character! You're really good! :D
stardiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i have one question

where was spencer? wonder how doctor reid would have handled sheldon.

ohh and i wonder how garica would have ... bet money she would have told him off.

this was good.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I wonder how many people woul resign within a week of Sheldon being hire...He makes Spencer look tame when it comes to the nerd scale :D

This was so funny; thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

-T/VA
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I've never seen Big Bang Theory, and after reading this, I don't want to. This Sheldon guy is a pain in the, uh, neck. Nobody's killed him yet on his own show?
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh. My. God. This was so perfectly in character I could melt. You're an amazing writer, and this story was great too.
BeyondTheBlade chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hilarious, Please Update Soon.
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was awesome. my two favorite shows, in one story! i love how sheldon even has a special seat on the jet!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I have always wanted someone to do a BBT and CM story. Both Garcia and Reid went to Caltech, and the boys from BBT work there. Maybe you could come up with an idea.

People are getting killed on campus and the BAU gets called in. I can just see it now, Spencer and Sheldon constantly at each other's throat until Sheldon and Spencer gets kidnapped. The BAU saves the day, but not until there's some some serious Reid whump. Sheldom gets a new view of life and finally appreciates Spencer. No slash, though.

Back to your story. Loved it. Will read more of your stories.
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
omg he would act like this i love sheldon lee cooper