Reviews for The Behavioral Analysis Mutiny
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 2/27
I am honestly glad that Reid isn't like Sheldon at all. Reid has his quirks and all but I'm glad his attitude and personality greatly differ from Sheldons. This a breath of fresh air in seeing how Sheldon acts in a different show and that no one can stand him and how basically he got reprimanded by Hotch. But was slightly condescending to them afterwards. And Morgan calling him a Douchebag was hilarious.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
so good.
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
So he hasn't met Reid yet, I see.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
XD hahahahahahha, oh god. sheldon.
DarXe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
God, to have Sheldon in the FBI ... *shivers*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOL. God I feel sorry to ANYONE who has to deal with Sheldon Cooper.
Yoyobrains9000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was really great to read.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lol I'm surprises Gideon didn't say anything
dacbc77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Really funny story! Loved it!

It's unexpected to see Sheldon on the BAU team but written it so well I could totally believe it in a AU world ;)
essebes chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
LOVED the story! Shelon was so in character! You're really good! :D
stardiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i have one question

where was spencer? wonder how doctor reid would have handled sheldon.

ohh and i wonder how garica would have ... bet money she would have told him off.

this was good.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I wonder how many people woul resign within a week of Sheldon being hire...He makes Spencer look tame when it comes to the nerd scale :D

This was so funny; thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

-T/VA
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I've never seen Big Bang Theory, and after reading this, I don't want to. This Sheldon guy is a pain in the, uh, neck. Nobody's killed him yet on his own show?
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh. My. God. This was so perfectly in character I could melt. You're an amazing writer, and this story was great too.
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hilarious, Please Update Soon.