Reviews for stars and stripes this isn't home
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I luv your writing but I'm a total scorrose. I love this though, and in my head Rosie and Scor stay together and Nika gets her happily ever after with some cool American sweet rebel. Yeah.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think this was a brilliant contribution to the (depressingly tiny) archive of ScorpiusDominique stories we have! I especially liked the mysterious beginning, and how the story (which was wonderfully written) led back to that beginning, tying it all together. The characterizations and everything was just fantastic and I like that you left it open ended, because that lets me imagine that Dominique and Scorpius got their happy ending in the end )

Great job, and keep writing!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Thats wicked, thats really bloody brilliant (I just got dared to use as many ron phrases as possible, I cant think of anything other than bloody brilliant :S)
Hi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hi, good story! I'm one of the few DomScorp shippers, but this was just great. Keep going!
wandering endlessly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aw I really love this (:

It nearly broke my heart though, poor Dom

I like the way you did the Stars and stripes and the beginning, and didn't make it clear why until the end. It's an awesome story, I &hearts 'd it