Reviews for Who Do the Dead Envy?
Damon's vamp lover chapter 2 . 10/19
so romantic. damon was so sweet in this fic and Stefan s little threat was just so amazing . the fic was AMAZING
Damon's vamp lover chapter 1 . 10/19
hahahhah I love it
Swurve chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Jus re-read this ,maan this deserved like atleast 3 more chapters
Swurve chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Omg really y y didn't u finish this it had SOOO much potential but I enjoyed what u gave
kite strings chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Love it
kite strings chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love reading Damon jealous!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Ohhh i love damon's character here a very affectionate one for bonnie only hahahaha still damon is damon sooo possessive... Its so sad that bonnie undergo a traumatic experience hope that damon help her to relieve that... And i wonder what will damon do to james coz we all know he will never just let it go he will find a way make james suffer for what he did to bonnie... More update please!
sacasim chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
iheartcam chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
this was a great story!
MagicWeMade chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
So beautifully written- I love the Bamon connection you followed and the way Damon treats Bonnie. Great 2-shot :)
DivinelyMyself chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Well, I just... LOVE IT ! Can't wait for more !
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is exactly what I thought he would do. I can see puppy love turning super dark and when he was so persistent- I didn't see that ending well at all. I really enjoyed Damon here and I like the fact Damon was able to restrain himself from killing the kid to focusing on what really mattered which is Bonnie and how she's doing. Good stuff thanks for writing this for me because that's exactly how I pictured Van Lewen.
vdlover14 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Loooove the new chapter. Very unexpected, but sweet and caring. I'm trying to finish my own chapter for a story and you totally gave me new Bamon inspiration.
randomlittleme chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
The last part was SO cute! Love Bamon and this story! ;)
EpicStelena chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
LOVE this story! I hope you continue it as there is so many places to go now. Damon feeling guilty for not being there, James being a psycho, Bonnie is all jittery. Great continuation of the first part!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »