Reviews for If Not For You
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
My feels... ;-;
Beautiful. Upseeting, but beautiful all the same...
Have a nice day and or night, kind sir and or madam!
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww can you continue this so lavi comes back for Allen after escaping bookman
A sad lazy author chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Okay! Im way to lazy to log in! Im sOrry! Okay, when i read the letter. I was crying! Thanks for making me cry! But thanks also for letting me read another awesome fic fic. Now, would you excuse me as I bawl my heart out? Waaaaah! Sniff sniff

I fucking love it!
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
SADNESS! being a lavi super fangirl, that made my brain go *pop*... but it was very welly written and told. Love/hate it
BrokenHeartedExorcist chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This made me cry so much, it was so beautiful I loved it!
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
It's fantastic! Not just beautiful, but fantastic! I'm wishing for another chapter but I guess it's planned to be a one-shot. If you feel like writing another chapter for this, then I'd be really happy! So, yeah, hope to read more from you.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Dang, that is depressing. Awesome, though.
irritum chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wow...this IS depressing...really like the emotions though...hope you pass this depressing stage of your life REALLY fast :D

nice story
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I think I came close to getting a little teary-eyed. Beautiful.
target-confirmed chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Geez, that was sad :(

The both parts are very good. I like the way you described the scenes without the unneccesary cliché and emotional overkill. It creates very "clean" and resigned feeling - especialy in the first part.

"You are now Bookman Junior, until a new persona has been created for you." this part had the biggest impact on me. In fanfictions we often see Lavi abadoning the Order for the sake of becoming the new Bookman and achieving his goal but this means its going to start all over again for him. With all the consequences.

(...and dont be sad. I know the depression is great fuel for writting, but no story is worth the sadness ;)
Sleia chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh, man. I've read plenty of stories 'bout Lavi leaving, but yours still managed to get me all depressed. It's a really good attempt, though, and perhaps you might be interested in including Allen's reaction to Lavi's departure?