Reviews for A weird kid
Absol24 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
That was a really lovely story. Your English isn't great, like you said, but that didn't really matter; it was still a great story.
9/10
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
great story
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
funny
jem0jessie chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ok so reviewing the whole story:

1) I loved the whole concept. Its funny, simple and you have grasped the character of the doctor really well

2) I loved the fact you added sherlock in there ;)

3) although English is not youre 1st language and there were a few grammer errors youre descriptions etc where well written and i thoroughly enjoyed reading the story

so in conclusion, awsome story and a good read ;)
millypink chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
HEY REVIEWING ALL STORY! this was emense and i loved it emnsely and wow it was great! they should get a teenage doctor let young ator and actresses have a go! loved this fic and hamlet and sherlock they where awsome! where with a H or not? loved it and your a great writer!

millypink 0.o and the unicorn in my cellar 0.o
xxmelusinexx chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
LOL funny and simple not something you often get with doctor who.
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
NO NOT SARAH JANE!
mericat chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
You have me hooked... I hope this goes on for awhile.
mericat chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Now I get it and absolutely love the idea of the Doctor as a 14 year old.
mericat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Like the girl and the doctor's interactions... did he have an interest in bow ties (small one?) when he was 10? As for the end I am confused...
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Comment #1. you may want to consider makin the chapters longer

Comment #2. I think the whole subject is hilarious!

Comment #3. I WANT A COOKIE!
feather1 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
interesting idea for a story, also, your spelling and grammer aren't terrible, there are a few mistakes but I've seen alot worse at least you look them over.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it!
Odette16Ilh chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
hehe brilliant :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
You did okay. Neato *eats the virtual cookie* Yum. However fix any grammer mistakes such as when to capital and when not.