Reviews for Slowly Chipping Away At Walls
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That wall did come to a bad end and Castiel has done his best to fix the wholesale damages he did.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Dean is the dam that goes to contenwe sam's recollections and who is going to keep it sane
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I absolutely love your stuff and am so happy to see you back to writing. I sure missed your stories of Supernatural a bunch and can't wait for you to pick them back up again. I'm so sorry to hear that 2010 was a crappy year for you and hope that your husband is doing better. I also had a very bad year and it just seems to be keeping up as I was diagnosed with MS on the 4th of this month. I hope that your move will be smooth and that you will enjoy the new town, I also hope that whatever was up with your husband has abated and that he is getting better and stronger and that it's not a lasting problem but when that he can put behind him. I hope this year is a great one for you and that I see many many more stories from you in the months to come. Thanks for the story and would love to read more, Nicole. :)
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really liked your take on how the wall that Death placed in Sam's brain could be cracked from time to time and what effects it could possibly have on Sam. I just hope it plays out that way if that happens because I would hate to see Sam in a vegetative state when it is all said and done.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
great
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome description sis. Loved it! I know you'll get your supernatural muse back on the leash soon.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OH MY!

AWESOME!

Very sweet fic to get us ready for the coming months!

Much needed :) brilliant writing hun!

Hope you get sorted!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hey Honey

nice return to the writing world! Very nice indeed, I liked the way you wrote Cas very much in character with the show and the storyline at the moment. Ahh poor Sammy I'm hoping that they will explore the side effects of the wall in Sam's mind and not just brush it aside like they did with the other major hurts for the boys, like Dean's time in hell and stuff.

Anyway I'm sooo happy to see ya back writing and I really hope that this year is your year and that it will be joyous and blessed.

Good luck with the big move too

love Shelley
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is a totally believable scenario, Sam scratching at the itch and cracking the wall releasing painful memories. And can believe that Sam really didn't know the second time it happened, once there is one crack the wall is weakened so he wouldn't have to consciously think about it for it to happen. Believable too Dean not liking what Cas had to say and then worrying what would happen to Sam if the whole wall came down.

Hope your husband is better soon and the move to Chicago goes smoothly. Hope 2011 is a great year for you both. Nice to see you back with another SN story, however short :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This sure didn't cheer me up during the awful Hellatus, but it was a slice of heaven in that it is a totally believable scenario. Even if Sam loses control of the wall, it is still better than leaving his soul forever in Lucifer's cage... Thanks for posting!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It certainly was awesome to see a new Supernatural story from you, no matter how short. It was great too. Loved how Dean was there for Sam and helped him. It was also very typical Dean to play ignorant. And Sam, curiosity killed the cat, it's true once again, but so like Sam that he just can't let it go. Great job. Hope your hubby will get all better soon and the move will go well. Chicago, only about four hours drive from where I live. Hugs, Vonnie
judyann chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great little story Peanut. I am so glad to hear your husband is doing better and hope your move goes good. You are in my thoughts.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Glad you're getting some writing done. Take care of real-life stuff first, of course. Good luck!