Reviews for Demons, Angels, and Other Beings
boojum chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very intriguing, if theologically improbable. I hope you have big plans for taking this AU farther.

I really liked being a spectator as the narrator described the scene from his POV.

Thanks!
faneka chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was an interesting story. I would like to see a sequel that showed the seven working together. I liked the idea of Vin and Ezra already being partners.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice. Very interesting.
PurpleFigment chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I don't think your idea is all that crazy - I think it's the genius start of what will hopefully be another prolific au. Thanks for writing and sharing!

pf
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hee! Well, I almost feel sorry for the Ghosts of Chaos but I'm sure they deserve all the misery the Seven will bring down on them. Terrific descriptions of each of them and fantastic origins for them. Chris as a Warrior of Justice/Revenge fits very well and I'm sure he's formidable in battle. Love Buck as a half demon with an attachment to the half angel JD; balancing each other. Perfect to have Vin as an angel who doesn't obey orders and paring him with Ezra the disobedient demon fits! Love the image of little horns on Ezra's head. Josiah and Nathan fit very well also. Great background to this AU and hope you get inspired to add to this! Thanks for sharing!
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very intriguing. It will be interesting to see where you end up with this one. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, that's a wonderful story. I sincerely hope that it's only the first in a whole lot in this AU, because I certainly wouldn't mind reading more of this. The description of the seven is very vivid and I have to say I really like the writing style. It's like a little humorous counterpoint to what hints at dramatic action to come. So as far as I'm concerned, your little experiment is a success ;-).