Reviews for My Little Brother 2
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/10
amazing now harrry needs a go

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
HaydenRose121 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i really liked your fic and i'm praying for another chapter with Harry topping.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
bottom!harry forever. hahahah, great fic!
dave chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
they should take turns topping. and not just once flip,then flip, then flip, then flip again! (two times each) the more they flip, the longer the sex will be because they stave off their orgasm.

can we see them mixing their semen together? i have a feeling they'll like the taste, too!
elza chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WOW!

i think this is one of my favorite fics eva (and iv been ficcing for over 3 years!)

it was so yummy! draco masturbating in harry's soap! loved it!

harry shaving half naked!

a few ideas to make the smut more intense:

a) why did harry suddenly give in? it would have been better if they wrestled until one managed to stick his dick in the other (after each was fairly prepared durinng their struggle as they keep sliding lubed fingers into each others arses)

b) flip-flop-fuck?

c) why didn't the boys do the logical thing and compare dicks to see who tops? whoever's smaller bottoms! if tey are equal (hint hint for next chapter) they should swordfight with their dicks, and whoever cums first bottoms. this is reallly intense becausr each is trying to make the other cum without cumming themselves!

d) can we see them stripping each other/themselves? in order to annoy each other, they should striptease (also, harry is wearing draco's green underwear and draco is wearing harry's red underwear, just like they wanted!)

e) what's with sirius and lucius? yucky!

d) when draco showers, there should have been a dent already from where harry previously wanked with his soap. then draco puts his dick in the same dent harry did!

e) maybe they should shower together? they should play that party game where two people try to keep an apple (bar of soap for these two) in between their bodies without using their hands. you have to press you bodies together to stop it falling!

(image of water cascading down their bodies, their hips pressed together with their massive erect dicks on either side of a slick bar of soap. Luv! then they start humping each other, the soap falls down and their soapy cocks get very well acquainted!

WONDERFUL! would love to see many more smut filled chapters (filled with my ideas, pwease)!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HARRY TOP DRACO(revengefuck?)!

(after draco cums first in a swordfight!)

LOVED THE RIVALRY!
TheSarcasticUchihaFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved it! I liked the flow and how they were just so loving to each other. I apologize again for my mistake in the voting. :)
AngelwhiteHeart chapter 1 . 1/18/2011